2021 SSN ROUND 6

2021 SSN ROUND 62021-06-04T16:00:11+10:00

Forums Australia 2021 SSN ROUND 6

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 150 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Working for me now on the netball live app…

enozlas
    Participant

Finally!!!

Ian Harkin

1/4 time; Vixens 14-13

A good game in that it’s close, but a little bit scrappy. 15 turnovers in all. Both teams will be looking to improve on that.

JR
    Participant

about f’ing time …. 3 1/2 minutes into the second quarter.

schmeetle
    Participant

Is it just me or is the quality of the broadcast really poor?

Netballcrazy1
    Participant

Okay, no, Gooden is off again. I’d like to see her at GS for a whole quarter, not just super shot time

JR
    Participant

Great intercept Dehaney …pretty much two on one with Weston out in the centre third.

al_ex
    Participant

I love watching Hannah Mundy, she reminds me of Claire O’Brien during her first seasons at the Swifts. If the Aus 21U team gets to play NZL I hope it’s streamed.

Dehaney is all over Potgieter, I’d bring Gooden back on.

Netballcrazy1
    Participant

Potgieter needs to go. Fifth turnover in a quarter and a half! Other than turnovers, the only stat shes added to her name this quarter is one goal.

Get Gooden back on

enozlas
    Participant

I know she’s committed and the captain but Petty is just not up to it. Never has been and hasn’t gotten any better over the last 2-3 years. Issue is McDonald has been pretty average when she comes on so we can’t move Nankivel in to C.

PICASSO123
    Participant

They should go with a Sterling/Wilson/VDM/Nankivill/McDonald/Horjus/Gooden lineup. The Sterling/Wilson/VDM was always their strongest but was only put to test for a few mins.

al_ex
    Participant

Surely Obst is getting Wallam on the phone. If not her then Fisher or Garbin.

I don’t think Thunderbirds need new midcourters they just need to play better. Give McDonald another chance or two and if she doesn’t take them promote Williams to the 10.

mcleod
    Participant

Lenize P having another awful outing. Surely it’s goodbye to her for next year.
    I’m sure they will find another import, or maybe take a Aussie player for a change.

Ian Harkin

1/2 time: Vixens 27-25

Samason 8/11 (2/3)
    Kumwenda 17/18

Gooden 5/8 (4/6)
    Horjus 7/10
    Potgieter 9/9

Ian Harkin

Latanya Wilson has made a good impact since she’s been on and Tbirds are winning this Q 8-5. Tbirds 33-32

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 150 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Australia 2021 SSN ROUND 6