2021 SSN ROUND 6

2021 SSN ROUND 62021-06-04T16:00:11+10:00
Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 150 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Thunderbirds need to bring Williams back in to the 10. Her and McDonald probably offer the same at the moment and Williams is a lot younger with a lot more potential to grow…

amyrmy
      Participant

Umpires tonight are very commanding, they are very in control of this game.

enozlas
        Participant

I really want Obst to leave this line up on and see the game out.

mcleod
          Participant

People on FB getting angry about the app failing. Bit OTT, anyone would think the world caved in.

al_ex
            Participant

What does Gooden have to do to stay on court? Hopefully Obst leaves her on this time.

McDonald has been much more consistent this week but Petty wasn’t the one to take off, it’s Nankivell who’s struggling. McDonald and Nankivell should switch as well.

All the Jamaican defenders on court have been great. Throw in Ward and Jamaica’s international team looks formidable.

PICASSO123
              Participant

Not only does Potgieter need to go but Obst as well. Her coaching decisions are questionable ?‍♂️

3/4 time: Tbirds 37-35

Gooden sinks a super shot right on 3/4 time. And it’s her super shots that have Tbirds’ noses in front. Not sure who’s going to win this one. Nobody has really taken control of the game at any stage.

JR
                  Participant

mcleod. the app was perfectly fine from the same venue for the 3pm game. It took them over half an hour to fix it for this game and all SSN gave was obsequious commments like ‘thanks for your understanding’ …not sure if you’re here in Melbourne but it seems like a lot of the posters on FB are and were hanging out all day for this game. People react differently…

From what I could see, many posters have problems with the app regularly, and they’re paying for it.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by JR.
                    amyrmy
                    Participant

As the commentators mentioned, the court seems very slippery tonight.
                      Horjus has such a beautiful shot, I just love watching her play.

schmeetle
                      Participant

Get Potgieter off!

Netballcrazy1
                        Participant

If Thunderbirds decide to really rebuild their contracted 10 roster with SA talent, I think Austin in for Potgieter and Williams for McDonald (IF she can’t prove herself over the remainder of this season) but she’s doing okay at C tonight.
                          Van De Merwe brings some great experience and level-headedness but maybe I’d even be tempted to replace her in the next year or two, maybe with Orr if Thunderbirds decide to really rebuild with SA talent.

If they decide not to take the local route, they need a stronger target back at GS desperately.

Netballcrazy1
                          Participant

I agree re Nankivell, she’s usually pretty good but I’m starting to realise she may have been a bit more of the problem earlier in the game.

Also agree, Obst should go once her contract is done.

Vixens catching up in this last 5…

Netballcrazy1
                            Participant

15/24 Thunderbirds’ turnovers have come from Potgieter and Nankivell tonight.

Netballcrazy1
                              Participant

Sterling and Horjus really did well tonight, and Wilson was a good change up at WD, got her hands to the ball quite a few times.

JR
                                Participant

T’Birds by 6 – 54 – 48.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 150 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                Go to Top