2021 SSN GRAND FINAL – Swifts v Giants

2021 SSN GRAND FINAL – Swifts v Giants2021-09-15T20:32:18+10:00

Forums Australia 2021 SSN GRAND FINAL – Swifts v Giants

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 88 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I’m so conflicted. On one hand, I’ve loved the Swifts all season and after Proud missed out on their last championship because of injury, I’d really to see like all her hard work to pay off. On the other hand, the Giants have also been exciting and i can see how much they want it, not to mention this would be Harten’s first national league title in her career. Think I’m leaning more towards the Swifts today but I won’t be over ally upset if Giants pull out the win. I just hope supershots don’t impact the game too heavily (I think they will though)

enozlas
    Participant

I don’t want to admit it, but there’s a certain vibe around the Giants right now and everything I’ve seen from/about them on social media oozes a quite and strong confidence. I think they might take this one out today.

Ian Harkin

Ian Harkin
    schmeetle
    Participant

I’m glad Sue’s netty bingo sheet didn’t include a drink for every time Geitz says “absolutely”, we’d all be drunk before the game commences!

Ian Harkin

Ian Harkin

First break of the centre to Swifts and they’re away. 2-0. And now another. 3-0

Ian Harkin

All Swifts to start. 5-0! It’s like Giants aren’t in the game yet. Not surprising a timeout is called early.

stars-supporter
    Participant

I’m watching it on Skynow in NZ and they don’t have the score or time on screen?

Ian Harkin

After 3 1/2 mins, Giants are on the board through Dwyer. Now Poolman snaps up a rebound from Wallace. Swifts 6-2

Ian Harkin

First 6 goals to swifts, next 4 goals to Giants!

enozlas
    Participant

Hay has had a very shaky start, missing the usual connections she has with the goalies. I feel she’ll settle in to things though.

Ian Harkin

The game has settled down a bit now after the crazy start. Swifts 9-7.

Ian Harkin

We’re into the power 5 and just like that, Sophie Dwyer drains one and Giants after being 6-0 down, take the lead 10-9!

TB
    Participant

That miss from Wallace @ 6 – 1 really allowed the Giants to take advantage of that. It’s going to be “one of those games” where any mistake may cost the team dearly.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 88 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Australia 2021 SSN GRAND FINAL – Swifts v Giants