2021 VNSL ROUND 13/14

2021 VNSL ROUND 13/142021-05-01T00:40:50+10:00

Forums United Kingdom 2021 VNSL ROUND 13/14

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Participant

FULLTIME:

Sirens 51 Rhinos 69

Jinxibo
    Participant

FULLTIME:

Pulse 42 Thunder 50

Burger on crutches possibly out for a few weeks. Tchine played entire game shooting at 90%

Jinxibo
    Participant

FULLTIME:

Bath 41 Wasps 37

Great competitive game.

Was it my imagination or did Gail Davis call Layla, Imogen. And then tell her that they may have to play Team Bath in the semis if they reach the top 4?

• This reply was modified 1 week, 5 days ago by Jinxibo.
    Zara
    Participant

No Jinxibo it was not your imagination it was a terrible interview!

Jinxibo
    Participant

Cheers :wacko:

Jinxibo
    Participant

FULLTIME:

Thunder 41 v Bath 44

Scores were level at halftime and Thunder ahead by 2 at 3/4 time. But Bath come storming home in the final quarter, including a “Laura Langman” style intercept at the edge of the circle. Good, gritty game all round.

Jinxibo
    Participant

FULLTIME:

Rhinos 51 Wasps 41

Rhino worked hard for the win.

liquid_running
    Participant

@jinxibo thank you for the welcome! :-)

Hope they put the games on YouTube I haven’t been able to catch them all. Managed to watch 11 of the matches that were on Friday to Monday, there are no other thoughts now just netball ;-)

Fluffy
    Participant

@jinxibo I think the whole netball community shouted at the TV at that point – can you imagine if a football interviewer made a similar boob?

Leeds were mighty impressive over the weekend: just think where they could be in the table if they hadn’t had all those injuries? Tho I was wondering this weekend who they will replace Wallam with next season?

Zara
    Participant

Ahh Fluffy do you think Wallam will leave her contract early? She’s contracted for two years at Rhinos right?
    I do wonder what is going to happen with the league in general next season, if there are some structural changes to the league as it currently stands. I think if I was Rhinos I’d be targeting Amy Clinton, would be good to see what she could do in that kind of environment and would cut her commute to training down significantly!

Fluffy
    Participant

Agreed that Clinton would be a great pick up – but wasn’t Wallam named as a Fever TP? If so, I can’t see her sticking around longer term…

SBNETTY
    Participant

I have VPN, however have not been able to get access to round 13/14. I am in Australia, has anyone else had the problem.

Ian Harkin

Yes, haven’t been able to see them as yet. Disappointing.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums United Kingdom 2021 VNSL ROUND 13/14