2022 ANZP Confirmed signings

2022 ANZP Confirmed signings2021-08-12T18:53:28+10:00

Forums New Zealand 2022 ANZP Confirmed signings

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 357 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Why is everyone commenting ‘Pretorious’ on Pulses FB page. Making me nervous. So after reading all the comments and hints, its an international defender that will be announced.

PICASSO123
    Participant

Via thenetballpost.com:

“Sunshine Coast Lightning captain Karla Pretorius says “only time will tell” about where she’ll play netball in 2022 as she paid homage to the local community who has helped welcome the club with open arms.”

It looks as if all the hints are turning to Pretorious.

Maryann
    Participant

Someone who claims to be Manua’s Aunt has said that she has NO plans to return to NZ.

I don’t feel Pretorius has had the spark this season that she has had in previous seasons either. Don’t get me wrong, she is still an excellent player, she may be thinking of retirement in the not too distant future and returning home to being with her husband – who I believe didn’t spend this season in Australia. Anyway it would be excellent if it was her here in NZ.

For these players with families (spouses, partners, children) i.e. Fowler, Pretorius, McCollin, being on the other side of the world in these times must be incredibly difficult and as the pandemic drags on I can only feel sympathy for them.

• This reply was modified 8 months, 3 weeks ago by Maryann.
    WeWood
    Participant

Another thought is that ‘if’ Manu’a were to sign, surely would only be able to be announced following the SSN GF.

I think NZ has to be in Manu’a’s vision. Don’t think other SSN teams will be lining up for her signature. To a comment already made, she’s very much the fourth of four defenders in that Giants team now.

minkie
    Participant

And of course both Pulse and Mystics advertising they’ve big announcements at the same time
    230pm today NZ time
    :scratch: :scratch:

WeWood
    Participant

Any guesses what B’s plans are Minkie? I’d love for her to combine with Eke at Magic playing GS personally.

thunder123
    Participant

Pulse at 2pm, Mystics 2:30

Maryann
    Participant

WeWood I think Minkie would be in real trouble with family if she went public with anything she does know before a media annoucement. :)

WeWood
    Participant

God loves a trier Maryann 😂

TB
    Participant

I really hope Bailey Mes goes to Magic!

Looking forward to hearing these announcements from Pulse and Mystics.

museboy
    Participant

I hope so too – but I fear we’ll be getting a retirement announcement from Mes today.

WeWood
    Participant

Mystics Instagram post gone early. Mes to Magic. Woohoo!

thunder123
    Participant

Mes to Magic!!

Baller
    Participant

That’s a great move by Mes. She really needed to play somewhere at GS (her strongest position).

thunder123
    Participant

Mes, Eke, Kersten, Maihi for magic. One player to be named still.
    In the midcourt area. Quite short on attacking midcourters

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 357 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums New Zealand 2022 ANZP Confirmed signings