2022 ANZP Confirmed signings

2022 ANZP Confirmed signings2021-08-12T18:53:28+10:00
Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 357 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Pulse also confirm Masson has been dropped to a training partner, while Amaru-Tibble and Rowland will not be returning to the side.

I think Walmsley is a great pick up for the Pulse, who have a record of bringing in young shooters at this level (Wilson, Dunn, Metuarau).

Baller
      Participant

Walmsley, what a score! Thought she was great at the Tactix. So pleased to retain Souness, Gordon, Lokotui and Jury.

Kerryn
          Participant

really disappointed for Mason, so much promise…and then doesn’t really even get a chance to get on the court – thought she was the stand out against Junior Levi in the Cadbury series – think she was named as a possible bolter for the ferns squad after that.

But in saying that Erwood, as a training partner this year, got significantly more court time ahead of contracted players….

WeWood
            Participant

This pleased me most from the Pulse press release:

This season (Magic), obviously did not go the way I wanted it to and going to the Pulse my goals are definitely to get fit, faster and stronger and I know that moving down there, their fitness is out the gate, and that is a great prospect for me.” Fakahokotau..

Yeah would love to know more about the Mason situation. Coming from Manukura/under YMD’s wing I thought she would have been re-signed for 2022 with the view to giving her more court time. Really wasn’t tested at ANZP level, although could have been other issues there?

museboy
              Participant

I think the fact that Lokotui got a lot of court time, and will now be a starting player, suggests that Mason hasn’t earned the court time.

Kerryn
                Participant

I think Fakahokatau needs to take a little more personal responsibility for that…and if the rumours of Pretorious going there are correct, then she’ll have another long season sitting mainly on the bench…

Mason would’ve been a good 3rd defence behind Watson/Burger for Tactix – would’ve learnt a sh*t ton!!

Baller
                  Participant

Fitzpatrick has gone from strenght to strength after her time at the Pulse. Great statement from Fakahokotau owning her goals.

Netfan212
                    Participant

Hopefully this move for Faka will give her the push she needs to regain her form of 2018. Sulu’s move down there sparked her comeback, hopeful for her.

Mystics announcement? I think they only have room for a shooter. It’ll be someone from the stars- probably Faulkner, guessing that means Kayla to the stars

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by Netfan212.
                      PICASSO123
                      Participant

Faulkner to Mystics!!! Exciting shooting circle for next season but Vui would most probably give her a run for her money for the starting GA spot.

Maryann
                          Participant

Faka – not only needs to be fit, faster and stronger but she also needs to clean up her play again like we know she can. Fitness and speed is great but it needs to be combined with the mental attitude to stay in play, not be stood aside so much. Pretty sure MCD will sort it out.

Not surprised Kara hasn’t been re-signed. Too many injuries last season.

Bailey – what can I say. But you need to do what is right for you and playing feeder to a GS does nothing to help your netball career. At least Waikato isn’t that far from Auckland for your supporters to travel to. The Mystics will miss you – that steadying influence when the younger shooters and mid-court started to forget the team tactics will be missed.

Netfan212
                            Participant

Looking more like Rore *might* retire. Really thought she’d move to the magic. The only other team she could go to is the Stars? That’s if Harrison doesn’t come back.

Kara staring down that barrel too, unfortunately.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by Netfan212.
                              schmeetle
                              Participant

Is Falkner in for the same fate as Mes, a 3rd feeder?

Is Mystics going to turn into Fever – where GA’s go to die?

sami j
                                Participant

I’m dying for the stars to announce their team (which I’m sure they’ll do all in one go like last year)
                                  Really surprised Rore and Fowler aren’t with the magic. I wonder if we’ll see Rore at stars? Or Fowler at the pulse or stars? What’s most intriguing will be whether Harrison is back or will she retire

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 357 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                Go to Top