2022 ANZP Confirmed signings

2022 ANZP Confirmed signings2021-08-12T18:53:28+10:00
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 357 total)
  • Author

thunder123
      Participant
        thunder123
        Participant

Ameliaranne Ekenasio, who missed the 2021 campaign due to pregnancy, has confirmed she won’t be returning to the Pulse in 2022, the process of filling the quota of a third shooter underway.

daisies
          Participant

Tui to Steel

mcleod
            Participant

Gosh wonder where Meels is of to. Maybe being given a exemption to the SSN!!!.

al_ex
              Participant

Ekenasio would be in huge demand in SSN with her shooting abilities. I think she’s probably just going to take the year off though.

It’s great to see players willing to move for court time. Hopefully one of the talented shooters from up north can make their way to the Tactix as well.

NB12
                Participant

If Eke takes 2022 off, does that mean she won’t be available for CWG? That would be a big shame! But of course she shouldn’t feel the pressure to come back if she feels she is in need of a break.

stars-supporter
                    Participant

Saviour Tui to the Steel too!

Netballcrazy1
                      Participant

I think in NT’s recent interview after Ferns selection, she mentioned a few things about Eke (and a few other players) staying involved in the Ferns squad despite a few different circumstances they could be facing. I would assume NT would have already known about Ekenasio’s decision around that point.

Waylay
                          Participant

I am shocked that Metuarau has moved from the Steel, but makes a little more sense reading that Ekenasio isn’t returning to the Pulse. I can’t see Ekenasio moving clubs, her family seems very settled in Wellington – a year off looks likely. But then again….why would Noels include her in the 21/22 Ferns Squad if she knew she had no intentions of playing next year?

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by Waylay.
                            Baller
                            Participant

Wow still in shock. Great to have both Dunn and Metuarau back together.

Isn’t the ANZp starting earlier to accommodate the CWG? I thought G.Bueta was ‘keen’ playing 4 months after birth. I’m presuming AE is choosing to sit out the season and return once she regains full fitness.

Baller
                              Participant

Congratulations Tui on securing a (most likely) starting spot.

Nesian
                                Participant

The Pulse couldn’t sign both Meels and Tiana. I’m sure Tiana would have been a cheaper option as she wanted to go home. I have no doubt she would have made more money at the Steel. It will be good to see Dunn and Tiana together again as the league couldn’t stop them when they were 17 and 18.

Meels isn’t going to SSN, just another franchise.

Tui going to the Steel is a great move too.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 357 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                Go to Top