2022 ANZP Confirmed signings

2022 ANZP Confirmed signings2021-08-12T18:53:28+10:00

Forums New Zealand 2022 ANZP Confirmed signings

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 357 total)
  • Author
    Participant

3 shooters, 3 WD’s and 4 circle D’s awesome. Although I have seen Winders at WA, and lets just say it wasn’t very good.

PICASSO123
    Participant

Manua’a is not an option. An aunty of hers commented on the Pulse post where people made speculation about Manu’a crossing the ditch and she confirmed that Kristiana has no plans of coming over asap. Could be Pretorious from what I’ve seen but we all don’t know for now. Fingers crossed Pulse sign an exciting defender.

Ian Harkin

Is there a cutoff date? Aug 31???

Jinxibo
    Participant

Just watched Eke on inside netball. She was very diplomatic :whistle: It was nice to see her looking so relaxed and healthy. Interestingly she said she’s aiming to be back on court for game 1 next season. I’d assumed Magic would retain an extra shooter until she found her feet (Kelsey?).

Nat H to Magic? I think she may to ready to return home. I wonder if Magic may look at one of the Roses coming over on tour B-)

thunder123
    Participant

Was Rore’s decision to not return to the Pulse made when Parata was coach? Maybe she will return now that YMD is back.

nakiboy80
    Participant

I think that is a really good point!

Maryann
    Participant

In the thread I started this morning under ‘Silver Ferns want more mums’ it says Rore has returned to training, keen to see if she can make it back into the Ferns for the Commonwealth Games. However I can not see her travelling Rotorua to Wellington to play for Pulse, even with MCD returning. I think a TP for Magic at this stage.

Ian Harkin
    Ian Harkin

Cb98
    Participant

Super happy to see Rore back, but ???? Such a defence heavy line up, who on earth are they going to put in WA? Williams? Mes? Kersten?

TB
    Participant

Glad she’s back, lacking a solid WA. I feel (just for balance) they should have gone for Maddy Gordon, than Kersten.

However this makes for an interesting 2022 season!

thunder123
    Participant

Quite disappointed with the team balance here.

museboy
    Participant

Happy for Rore but what a bewildering team – not a single player that plays WA! I guess they will have to push Kersten to WA but honestly this team makes no sense, unless Mes is expected to start there.

Kerryn
    Participant

I mean I’m stoked that she is there – gives some leadership in the defense circle – but did they not learn from this season regarding a WA?? – maybe Kersten is going to play there – she seems the better option to Winders (tried and not overly great but even she would’ve been a stronger option there this year) not sure why else she would’ve moved up here to fight for the same positions as Sam as they do in the SF’s :scratch: :scratch: :unsure:

Maryann
    Participant

A very unbalanced squad – surely they could have done better.

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 357 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums New Zealand 2022 ANZP Confirmed signings