2022 ANZP Confirmed signings

2022 ANZP Confirmed signings2021-08-12T18:53:28+10:00

Forums New Zealand 2022 ANZP Confirmed signings

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 357 total)
  • Author
    Ian Harkin

Ian Harkin

museboy
    Participant

I think this is fantastic for the Magic however I hope they keep Eke at GA, not GS! If they can bring over O’Connell (who is probably surplus to Steel requirements), that would be a versatile front line with Williams.

sarahlove
    Participant

While William’s was used mostly at GA this year, she does a good job at GS too.

Kerryn
    Participant

Williams and Ekenasio interchanging between GS & GA will be good to watch – hopefully the third shooter can do the same – a bit like when the SF’s had Meels, Maria, TPSR, and Bailey – all 4 could play both positions

sami j
    Participant

I’d love to see a magic shooting circle with Ekenasio, Williams and Falkner, all very versatile

Netballcrazy1
    Participant

I do wonder if Bassett will stick around. I know she hasn’t had a great season but with such a skilled GA (and great feeder), maybe that goal circle could work.

mcleod
    Participant

Na CBass can go back and find a SSN team. Apart from Fisher who was interested in the ANZ, most imports are here for a holiday. CBass had 1 maybe 2 good games, rest were blaaaa

TB
    Participant

If CBass isn’t returning, I think this could be a really good move for Bailey Mes. Allow her to concentrate on her GS game, while having solid support up ahead of her in Ekenasio/Winders and maybe Kara.

TB
    Participant

I agree @Netballcrazy1 I feel with Ekenasio (fit) playing GA for ANY of the shooters in the ANZ, is a huge game changer.

I do hope ACD makes a return too, I quite liked her at C.

Waylay
    Participant

Yes would love to see ACD back

minkie
    Participant

TB be a dream come true
    Bayes and Eke
    Either way I’m rapt for Meels and Magic, good on both of them :good:

Maryann
    Participant

With Bassett being named in the Diamonds squad I can’t imagine her being able to play in NZ next season with the difficulties of borders and training as a squad member even if she is still wanted by Magic.

Ian Harkin

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 357 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums New Zealand 2022 ANZP Confirmed signings