2022 ANZP GRAND FINAL – PULSE v STARS

2022 ANZP GRAND FINAL – PULSE v STARS2022-06-09T17:11:35+10:00
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 105 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey Ian, is it possible to post fantasy scores for the NZ final as a comparison to SSN scores?

Kwkiwi
      Participant

Interesting Taurua said in her interview that everyone has a chance at the trials to make the Ferns and show connections with new people. I hope she also takes into account the form players in the ANZ season as well. Experience clearly isn’t everything. It didn’t help the Stars yesterday. The game yesterday was as big a trial as any to see who can stand up to pressure and play winning netball at crunch time.

Okay, I’ll have a go at the fantasy scores. I’ll have to alter my spreadsheet as they don’t have those pesky super shots in NZ.

Meanwhile, can all the ANZ Premiership fans who haven’t done this already, have a vote in our poll, please?

Okay, I’ve worked out the Fantasy scores. Not surprisingly, Jury at the top and the Stars shooters down the bottom (except for the Pulse benchies who only got on for a few minutes).

149 . Kelly Jury
              132 . Erikana Pedersen
              112 . Whitney Souness
              111 . Kristiana Manu’a
              103 . Aliyah Dunn
              100 . Madeline Gordon

95 . Tiana Metuarau
              26 . Courtney Elliott
              22 . Amelia Walmsley
              21 . Ainsleyana Puleiata
              20 . Parris Mason
              19 . Renee Matoe

111 . Elle Temu
              107 . Gina Crampton

85 . Kayla Johnson
              63 . Anna Harrison
              53 . Mila Reuelu-Buchanan
              43 . Holly Fowler
              40 . Jamie Hume
              32 . Maia Wilson
              32 . Amorangi Malesala

Maryann
              Participant

@McLeod, just read that about Patrick T. Phoenix can’t have realised that, nor possibly he, when she talked about it.

WeWood
                Participant

Didn’t want to start a new thread just yet, @Ian let us know when we have the AOK ha-ha.

However see Charlotte Elley has put up a post on Instagram saying “thanks for the memories Tactix”.

Nothing from the Tactix IG itself, or any comments from her current team mates.

Didn’t say she was retiring, perhaps popping up elsewhere? Also, her partner is Mitchell Drummond who plays for the Crusaders. He may be shooting off overseas and she could pop up in VSL if he’s playing in Europe?

minkie
                  Participant

HBHP – I honestly don’t know if I understand the point of getting rumour mills going by saying there’s ‘not good news’ coming? 

Don’t forget some ppls know things about there teams that mightn’t be public knowledge yet. Reasons can vary from personal reasons of not putting one self up for selection or injuries.
                    It’s the players news to reveal, not ours, can only imagine the heart break involved.

mcleod
                    Participant

Yes Wewood saw that from Charlotte, 7 years at Tactix and vice captain for the winning U21 team, but never even came close to playing for Ferns, very under rated player. Her partner has been at Crusaders for about that long as well, 1 test All Black (I think), so yes maybe a overseas venture or maybe not.

RMB
                      Participant

I saw that IG post from Charlotte Elley too, i got the sense of a retirement announcement but wasn’t to sure and couldn’t get a clear idea from the comments? Even as a tactix fan i almost feel her time was up maybe. I think the rumours on there was the Tactix are in for a major revamp? which makes sense if they came last…

RMB
                        Participant

didnt realize Harrison had never been involved in a ANZ win, shame she couldnt quite get one to end on a high note. Shes done the team and herself proud regardless :heart:

mcleod
                          Participant

Don’t think Tactix are having a massive revamp. Just a couple of changes or 3.

Kerryn
                            Participant

Karin Burger out’ve COmm Games

from the SF FB page
                              Sending our aroha to Karin Burger, who has been ruled out of next month’s Commonwealth Games with a navicular fracture in her foot, which she suffered during the final round of the ANZ Premiership.

thunder123
                              Participant

Burger ruled out of comm games

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 105 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                Go to Top