2022 ANZP ROUND 1

2022 ANZP ROUND 12022-03-08T10:48:22+10:00
Viewing 7 posts - 76 through 82 (of 82 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Kind of ironic when MSB had been doing it all last year. She certainly wasn’t on team. Comes across as childish and abit in Kiwi like.

TB
      Participant

But was she officially part of the “game-day” coaching staff?
        I saw that Katrina Rore was on the bench helping with coaching. So I’m guessing she was part of the official coaching team?

I mean even at state league level (WA), you know who’s officially allowed to coach on the bench.

minkie
        Participant

Was MSB ever part of last year’s coaching staff? Thought she was a injured player.

Maryann
          Participant

Yes MSB was part of the coaching staff on those days. Katrina was ‘assistant coach’ at the weekend.
            Despite being Mystics (and Tactix) supporter I’m surprised that a complaint was lodged because it wasn’t as if it was going to affect the outcome of the game – well not in my opinion.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by Maryann.
            • This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by Maryann.
            TB
            Participant

Surely that’s the only reason you’d lodge a complaint – for a different outcome ?‍♂️
              But YES, I agree with you @Maryann, it wasn’t going to change the outcome.

It does baffle me, when teams stuff up like this. Like do they not know the rules?
              The other one that really baffles me, is when a player gets sent off the court. And you see the captain and coach asking (or demanding) to replace the player. I thought it was common knowledge that you can’t. But seriously, how do they not know the rules ?‍♂️?‍♂️

minkie
              Participant

Think that’s why it looks childish and petty for Mystics TB. The outcome wasn’t going to change.
                As for rules? Who knows, do they change or are they in a grey area?

Kerryn
                Participant

I can’t imagine it being any more than an honest mistake – in saying that, you’re allowed to name 12 players on the bench so they could’ve named her on the bench and it wouldn’t’ve been an issue

so yes sour grapes comes to mind – just like I’m still not impressed with the comment made by Helene after the game that the Magic didn’t win they lost, just so rude, lets belittle a team who just had a really good game (especially for such a new lineup), and won for the first time in a year. She could’ve just said that they lost – didn’t need to add the first part in

Viewing 7 posts - 76 through 82 (of 82 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                Go to Top