2022 ANZP ROUND 11

2022 ANZP ROUND 112022-05-20T22:36:47+10:00

Forums New Zealand 2022 ANZP ROUND 11

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 191 total)
  • Author

Pulse 46-37

Fisher 29/30 (97%)
    Heffernan 8/14 (57%)
    Pelasio 0/1 (0%)

Dunn 34/35 (97%)
    Metuarau 12/13 (92%)

Pulse going further in front now. Aliyah Dunn having another strong game, and Whitney Souness has racked up 25 assists with still a quarter to go.

Nate
    Participant

Saunders suspended for 2mins…

1st warning for going late and towards the head of a player, 2nd warning for deliberate offside plus deliberate delay of play.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Nate.
    Ian Harkin

And it ends up a 10-goal win for Pulse, a crucial one in their run-up to finals.

Baller
    Participant

Metuarau summed it up nicely, deliberate play with less errors.

I think Saunders perhaps needed a reminder to tidy up. Though took it like a champ.

More importantly, SF camp potentials high shooting stats.

Jayceenz
    Participant

Would have been a bigger gap if Steel managed to score off all of the turnovers from Metuarau’s pass outs that didnt work etc.
    decided early male commentator is President of the Kelly Jury fan club!!
    Yes Saunders should have been told to tidy up and felt she was hard done by getting sent off when other people have been warned over and over in games and not sent off. I think he decided to make an example of her.

Ian Harkin

Full time: Pulse 59-49

MVP was Kelly Jury with 9 gains, 4 intercepts, 5 deflections, 5 rebounds!

Nesian
    Participant

That’s a big hit for the Steel and their chances of making the finals. Three games in five days is a massive ask for any team. It doesn’t help when your main GA isn’t available either. Georgia has always been a average shooter and it really hurt us today. You can’t win when the opposition is as accurate as they were and we miss that many shots.

Great crowd at the stadium too by the looks of it because the weather is atrocious down here today, I wasn’t brave enough to leave the house even though my two favourite teams were playing, way too cold.

mcleod
    Participant

So if stars win tomorrow, tactix can’t make top 3. Stars will trample the misfiring nweke less mystics.

Netballfan1
    Participant

TPSR suddenly looking like a very good ferns GA option

Ian Harkin

WeWood
    Participant

Annoyed the in the ANZP social post they didn’t have a picture of Pedersen in her Mystics days on the blue background 😂

Have noticed ANZP have really stepped up their social media game this year. One social account that is awful is Fox Netball – you think they would have lots of clips from games, etc. but nothing.

@HBHP
    I’ve always thought if TPSR can maintain her concentration in games she would be a real weapon. Great returns from her the last couple games.

mcleod
    Participant

The 1st half yesterday, was the best TP has played all year and longer. take that to trials, and be fit enough, makes the ferns with ease. Poi played well as did Karin. I thought the mystics were flat as a pancake. Lots of changes

Nate
    Participant

Agreed about TPSR, she has all the attributes to have been a very good SF player, shes tall and strong, has a very nice shot and doesnt just put it up to put it up, her downfalls have been fitness, confidence and sometimes looking to the umpire too much i think.

Yeah weird game from Mystics and especially Sulus post match interview was very uncharacteristic of her, quite flat and a touch negative. I didnlove how she credited the tactix attack tactics hahaha that they played short and flat and really took them out of the game and Helene was right they gave TPSR way too much space to come in and do her quick feed out and get closer.

mcleod
    Participant

Yes agree about Sulu, they seemed still in a state of shock about Helene leaving.

TB
    Participant

I was expecting Tactix to roll over Mystics, without Nweke there. 5 goals is a nice win, but I would have been expecting more if I was in the Tactix camp.
    Nweke is easily a 10-15 point turnaround. Teams need to be trying to win by as much. Helene wouldn’t be too concerned about losing by 5 or 1, cause IF Nweke comes back in that’s an easy turnaround.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 191 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums New Zealand 2022 ANZP ROUND 11