2022 Commonwealth Games – Day 4 (Aug 1)

2022 Commonwealth Games – Day 4 (Aug 1)2022-08-01T18:42:30+10:00
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 91 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Came here to comment on how amazing Hadley has been and now she’s off. I really hope she’s able to play for longer periods by the end of the week.

With Hadley likely off for the game, I would like to see Watson in C and Austin in WA next quarter.

StatsNerd21
      Participant

Come on Paigey, we need you! Better to take her off now and maybe rest her against Northern Ireland if necessary than to have her out for finals.

D-fencr
        Participant

Would like to see them try Aryang in WD in the second half, Braz is very quiet.

StatsNerd21
          Participant

The whole defensive end is a bit quiet. Klau would be a good change IMO, also agree Aryang would be a good interchange for Braz… right as she picks up the intercept ?

D-fencr
            Participant

Can I just say, I love that Lizzy Watson is finally getting some consistent international WA time instead of being pushed to C.

Yoon
              Participant

Australia on 100% accuracy at half time with 40 goals

Morts
                Participant

Klau’s footwork in the circle would be good. Other than that I would leave things as is. Australia aren’t playing badly, SA are just playing well!!

1/2 time: Aus 40-24

BUETA 26/26
                    WOOD 14/14

VENTER 20/22
                    RADEMAN 4/5

Morts
                    Participant

Devo for Hadley, she’s such a quiet achiever, but SUCH a strong contributor. I hope she’s able to play the tournament out. I see this as her chance to really establish herself as the ongoing C for the diamonds, NVB style. She’s just so bloody good. COME ON PAIGE!!

al_ex
                      Participant

Hadley was playing so well, such a shame to see her go off. Hopefully nothing too serious, it almost looked like it might have been a cramp given she wasn’t getting any treatment. I’d also like to see Watson in C and Wood or Austin in WA for the second half, we need a back up in case Hadley can’t play at the end of the week. Now would be a good time to have someone like Proud…

Aryang at WD would be another good changeup, Brazill has been quiet all year.

NB12
                        Participant

I think Moloney coming on has slowed down Australia in attack.

Australia is quiet in D, but I’m loving that they are respecting the umpiring style and have adjusted. Playing very smart netball.

Tully
                          Participant

Diamonds need to have another WD option. Brazill is a little off the pace. I agree with the desire to see Watson in C with Austin in WA.

I would have liked to have seen Klau get on at GK.

StatsNerd21
                            Participant

If only we had Maddy Proud as cover for the Hadley situation 🙁 Still, fingers crossed she’ll be alright and I’ll sound like an idiot in a couple of days!

StatsNerd21
                              Participant

Maybe Weston at WD? Or switch up Braz and Moloney- the extra space to run might bring her into the game.

JR
                                Participant

has anyone else lost the sound on the 7 feed?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 91 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                Go to Top