2022 Commonwealth Games – Day 5 (Aug 2)

2022 Commonwealth Games – Day 5 (Aug 2)2022-08-02T18:47:21+10:00
Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 92 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Crampton is a big game player, with big game experience as a winner. Mes is not. We’ve also got Saunders & Souness as better back ups.

Nate
      Participant

Im surprised no one has used Mes as a defender before, from wd back to gk. She has the naturally attributes for a defender. She reads the opposition attack really well and well all know about her athleticism, springs and wing span.

@minkie
        no shouldnt make a difference with 7plus app on Samsung. I use it on my samsung galaxy tablet. When on the comm games section there should say day 5,day4 etc etc then swimming, athletes,badminton and keep scrolling that across to netball then select that. Then scroll down and see all the netball games available.

ahdz
        Participant

Imagine her as a defender?!?! Holy smokes, she would kill it!

minkie
          Participant

K cool thanks heaps Nate, I’ll try on my Samsung tablet tonight (grrr at keeping up with technology).
            Think to be fair re Bayes/defending, there were already awesome players in that role. Katrina, Casey, Sulu and don’t forget Jane Watson (nobody can compete against her). I’ve often jokingly said ‘put her in defence’ over the yrs but that’s about it. But don’t underestimate Noels, she’ll have plans for everything lol.

TB
            Participant

Mes would be another Shamera Sterling in defence.

minkie
              Participant

TB text Noels :mail: :yes:

JR
                Participant

Can someone answer this question please. I am watching in OZ (AEST). I have a clash tomorrow evening and won’t be home at 6pm AEST when Australia plays Jamaica. I’ll be home by 7pm.

On Kayo the netball games had the option ‘play from start’ on LIVE games. Is this happening on 7Plus?

Or do I need to wait till the end of the game and watch it then. If so, do you know how long it takes 7Plus to put a full replay up. I can avoid coming on Netball Scoop to find out the result if I have to wait till Friday, but the radio station I listen to are reporting on the Diamonds’ results and I am sure I will hear…and I am hoping to get up before 6am on Friday to watch the NZ v England game LIVE so they’ll say the result of the Diamonds- Jamaica game.

Hopefully I can watch the Diamonds- Jamaica game on Thursday evening, but not have to stay up too late to watch it all.

Any advice gratefully received

mcleod
                  Participant

Mes feeds Grace 10 times better than crampton, who is not playing well at all.

schmeetle
                    Participant

@minkie you will need to create an account to use the 7plus app and I think you also do to access the Comm Games stuff on the 7plus website. I did discover that you can only cast to your TV from the app, not the website.

minkie
                      Participant

K schmeettle
                        Thankyou 🙂

minkie
                        Participant

Contrary to comment above re Crampton lol
                          Personally, every player picked is a winner to be on the team

TB
                          Participant

@JR every time I’ve tuned in to watch it live, I never saw a “play from start”.

The replays are weird. Sometimes I’ve gone on, and it’s there straight away. Others time have to wait ?‍♂️

Also how long are the dam adds, when you watch the replays? It’s so annoying. They play 2mins worth of adds, right in the middle of the quarter. And they do it like 5 times (or more) per game ?

JR
                            Participant

Thanks TB…that’s why Kayo was great….’play from start’ meant missing the ads….

I‘ve worked it out and will be able to be home by 6pm.

ahdz
                              Participant

The ads on 7plus are the worst! I chromecasted the NZ/TT mini and had to wait for 7 ads before it started haha

minkie
                                Participant

Thanks Nate
                                  Finally got to see the game
                                  Disappointed in the commentators thou
                                  How hard is it to actually talk about the game instead of the crowd and Princess Kate?

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 92 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                Go to Top