2022 SSN rumoured signings/speculation

2022 SSN rumoured signings/speculation2021-09-08T09:33:02+10:00
Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 979 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Vixens just posted “take a wild, wild Guess, 5pm” and this emoji ?. Surely it’s Weston.

The drip feeding of signings continues. Lol

mcleod
      Participant

Why are clubs drip feeding us their players.

blondebomb
        Participant

Tis quite annoying but least we are getting something!! None of the other clubs have given us any signings, only departures. Do they not realise how hungry we are for the news?

noname
          Participant

i see sophie garbins sister followed collingwood netball on instagram , garbin to the magpies maybe ?

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by noname.
            • This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by noname.
            Netballcrazy1
            Participant

Radom thing I wanted to mention, looks like the Diamonds will be training in two camps for now. One in Perth and one in Queensland.

Joyjamie
              Participant

Interesting with the Diamonds maybe talks are still ongoing with England as to if the games can be played and where, Also worth mentioning the Aussie based English Roses, Jo Helen Nat are in Darwin and Stacey is in Perth,

mcniffy23
                Participant

I read that the diamonds training camp in Western Australia is for the Victorian players, because the qld gov won’t let them in!

Tully
                  Participant

The QLD government is hypocritical as to who they will and won’t let in. If Jo Weston was an NRL WAG she could walk on in :negative:

On the TBirds, I wonder if maybe Cobden will return?

Joyjamie
                    Participant

Would love to see Beth Cobden back for Thunderbirds. deserves a second chance. her partner is from Australia so you never know. Swifts looks as though they could be announcing quite a few signings tomorrow, Wonder if we will find out who the new ones are. Hope this means there are no more departures. I had Lauren Moore at most likely to leave

moooz
                      Participant

Maybe Cobden to the Swifts? She would be perfect for WD, plus she is good friends with Housby

mcniffy23
                        Participant

maddy mcaullife has just left the lightning, maybe she’ll go to the thunderbirds!

greenasgxld
                          Participant

Maddy McAuliffe is leaving Lightning, I didn’t see that one coming tbh

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by greenasgxld.
                            mcniffy23
                            Participant

Just saw she is stepping away from the sport to focus on a legal career!

Pennyk
                              Participant

Just watch this space

mcleod
                                Participant

Is Langman returning, she does live in the SC. Never returned to NZ

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 979 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                Go to Top