2022 SSN rumoured signings/speculation

2022 SSN rumoured signings/speculation2021-09-08T09:33:02+10:00

Forums Australia 2022 SSN rumoured signings/speculation

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 977 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Proud and Hadley re-sign with Swifts. Great news for the team! Can’t help but think about how TBirds managed to lose all of Klau, Turner, and Proud.

PICASSO123
    Participant

@Netballcrazy1 when Swifts took in Klau she was so immatured back then and wasn’t as good as she is today. Even the Tbirds went after more experienced defenders once the SSN was established which did not work either. For Turner, Im pretty sure the Swifts gave her a gig as she wouldn’t have gotten a starting spot over Shimmin and Bulley for the Tbirds back in the ANZ Championship. I would say the biggest reasonable loss for the Tbirds would have to be Proud. Even when she was at Tbirds she was performing and growing well as a player. Just needed a few more years for her to blossom and unfortunately the Tbirds let go of her once the SSN started.

Netballcrazy1
    Participant

Very true, I just meant it as a more of ‘wow look how far they’ve come, too bad they all had to move interstate to get to this point’.

Netballcrazy1
    Participant

Vixens Twitter:

1. Clue for our next re-signing: we think she’s a keeper 😏

2. Hey @AusPost, what are the delays on deliveries like at the moment?

We have to send a Vixens polo to a new employee. Hoping to get it to them by Wednesday next week 😉

Netballcrazy1
    Participant

I guess we will know tonight whether Mannix or Dehaney is sticking around.
    BUT I’m mad that they’re going to make us wait until Wednesday for the new player announcement (also makes me think maybe there’s maybe only a 1/2 new players coming in).

mcniffy23
    Participant

I reckon today’s one will be Mannix and the next Wednesday one could possibly be Tippah Dwan!

Tully
    Participant

Yeah I think Vixens will only have one or two new players. Probably both shooters. Looks like one announcement a day.

A GK tonight. A departure tomorrow night.
    Then probably a retention or promoted TP / replacement player for 4 days (which would be 8 players total) then the new signings Wednesday and Thursday.

Just get on with it. Maybe I’m too impatient because after all they have announced 3 players (even if we all knew they’d be there) and I think that’s more than other clubs?

Joyjamie
    Participant

Why wait until Wednesday to announce new signing unless this player departure has not been announced by her club yet, Let’s see who the keeper is might have more of an idea who might be leaving Love the Swifts announcing two players, did that last year. Next two will either be Turner and Klau or Housby and Wallace.

justanothernetballer
    Participant

I think the Swifts are announcing two more players in the morning.

Tully
    Participant

I think today Giants will announce Austin. The clue is what comes after J.. so that’d be K for Kiera? Well that’s just my guess!

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Tully.
    Tully
    Participant

Well clearly I’m terrible at riddles! Apparently April Brandley comes after J!

JR
    Participant

Vixens making their 4th announcement now – the clue is hmm? Whose next? At first I thought the M was a clue for Mannix or Mwai….but Hannah Mundy’s middle name begins with M!

JR
    Participant

Mannix.

Ian Harkin

You must have missed the actual VERY easy clue when they said the player was “a keeper”.

Swifts tomorrow is likely to be Klau & Turner.

schmeetle
    Participant

I really hope Delaney goes to either Lightning or Giants. For the good of her own career.

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 977 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Australia 2022 SSN rumoured signings/speculation