2022 SSN rumoured signings/speculation

2022 SSN rumoured signings/speculation2021-09-08T09:33:02+10:00

Forums Australia 2022 SSN rumoured signings/speculation

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 977 total)
  • Author
    Participant

The Swifts certainly like doing things in twos. Think Housby will get 2 years but not so sure about Wallace. Would love Wallam, saw her in VNSL and she looked really good. swifts family could be good for her

Netballcrazy1
    Participant

I think that would be risky, without Garbin and now Haythornwhaite they should be looking for a player who can cover GA (as well as GS).

In other news, Horjus is returning to Thunderbirds on a 2 year deal.

mcniffy23
    Participant

I know this sounds crazy but the vixens one today says may be a little bit unexpected, so imagine if it was Ash Brazill, I know she’s in wa for the diamonds, but you never know haha!

jobby34
    Participant

Ash Braz has the Instagram page for Diamonds at the moment. Any reason why the photos are all with Vixens – Kate, Jo and Liz? Are they a bubble of 4?

Netballcrazy1
    Participant

Yep, 2 training camps. One in Queensland and one in WA (due to border crossing problems). The two squads will come together soon (according to the Diamonds Instagram)

mcleod
    Participant

I’m predicting Keria Austin to the Vixens.

Tully
    Participant

I agree it will be a shooter given the clue. I think it might be MJ to continue the retention of long term Vixens.

Netballcrazy1
    Participant

Yep, MJ tonight. I think new signings will come next week.

enozlas
    Participant

I think Dwan will be going to vixens

Tully
    Participant

Moore has left Swifts. Offered a contract but has signed elsewhere.

Plenty of options for defenders. Giants? Lightning? FBs with their starters injured.

Tully
    Participant

Vixens signed Samason. I’m so happy. So well deserved.

Rejected offers from NZ.

Whilst we still see Rahni as a GA / GS swing player next year long term I think she will be MJ’s replacement (I think MJ is 32).

Their 3rd shooter really needs to be a GA. Not a GS playing GA.

mcniffy23
    Participant

Hopefully Mj signs soon!!

al_ex
    Participant

I didn’t expect Moore to leave the Swifts at all, her position there seemed to be a pretty good match with where her career is at. I wonder if Giants have come knocking, she’d be a good change up for them across GD and GK. I’d love to see the Swifts try and lure Latanya Wilson, but O’Shannassy would be a great option for them as well.

Good that Vixens have locked in Samason. It will be very interesting to see who their third shooter is.

JR
    Participant

Rahni…..

Joyjamie
    Participant

Well mixed news from the Swifts with Klau turner signing but sad news about Moore. Possibly was expected because towards the end of the season she was a bench player. Good for her if she gets starting position elsewhere. what next for the Swifts? They need WD because although Fraser is good feel she is better WA so much energy,

Vixens really pleased that Samason has signed, she deserves this opportunity but who will join her akin the shooting circle? Garbin and MJ. Could MJ leave? That would be a shock. Still think there is another departure from Vixens, could be wrong though

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 977 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Australia 2022 SSN rumoured signings/speculation