2022 SSN rumoured signings/speculation

2022 SSN rumoured signings/speculation2021-09-08T09:33:02+10:00
Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 979 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I wonder who it’s going to be! Hopefully Dwan! ?

Joyjamie
      Participant

Could it be Dwan tomorrow for the Vixens, With the Swifts love they have signed local talent but feel they need to add more than this to the team. losing Internationals and replacing with local talent is good for development but will it add to the team. One thing is they need WD. Could it be Smith, Bragg or Eddy coming next. Still undecided on Singleton for the shooter position.

chloe
        Participant

Would love to see Dwan at the Vixens, seeing her fed by Watson and Moloney would be amazing!
          Pretty sad for Barkmeyer, who I thought showed promise early on but wasn’t really given a chance at all later in the season, especially when being fed by a young Mundy and a Moloney trying to fill Watson’s gap.

Netballcrazy1
          Participant

Wow, this signing period is throwing some nice curve balls.

tina_138
            Participant

What happened with Barkmeyer? I can’t find it anywhere.

Netballcrazy1
              Participant

I don’t think there has been an announcement, people just assuming she won’t get a contract if the Dwan rumour is accurate.

vixman16
                Participant

Interesting that the Firebirds announcement said Dwan and Ellis were going to pursue opportunities at other clubs interstate but Hinchliffe just says another club?

sami j
                  Participant

Yeah I’d be surprised if Hinchliffe goes anywhere other than lightning. I was more surprised she was leaving considering she will spend most if not all of next season still rehabbing her knee

Tully
                    Participant

I thought the interstate reference was attached to Ellis only not Dwan.

Kylee Byrne has had a lot to do with all the QLD players during their pathways to ANL. The attraction to reunite with Byrne was how Lightning got Cassidy last year. Wouldn’t be surprised if she scores Dwan and Hinchliffe this year.

Wonder what SCL are planning for Unie?

vixman16
                      Participant

You are quite right. I really can’t see Dwan getting any more court time at the Lightning. If the vixens GA options are Samason and Barkmeyer they will be uncompetitive again.

Joyjamie
                        Participant

Seems to be the shooting circle at Vixens not complete yet. Barkmeyer possibly will be training partner and be given chance to develop but who knows
                          Players not signed from last season
                          dehaney
                          Smith
                          Eddy
                          Barkmeyer
                          Kumwenda

Heard rumours about dehaney and Smith being linked to clubs but who knows if true
                          Who is the most likely to depart? Would love either Smith or Eddy at Swifts because they need WD but would they leave. Interesting few days

mcniffy23
                          Participant

I reckon the last ones will be Eddy, Kumwenda, Dwan, but a little unsure who would be the last signing!

vixman16
                            Participant

Will be interesting to see if the Swifts announce their final 2 tomorrow. A lot of speculation about Smith to the Swifts but presumably her departure would have to be announced first.

Joyjamie
                              Participant

if they are new signings expect Swifts will announce them separately. still think Wednesday will be a crucial day. Remember something about Vixens sending polo to Sydney, everyone assumed was referring to either Austin or Dwyer what about if it was related to departure,

mcniffy23
                                Participant

I remember that but I reckon firebirds are only making that up haha! But no one ever knows haha!

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 979 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                Go to Top