2022 SSN rumoured signings/speculation

2022 SSN rumoured signings/speculation2021-09-08T09:33:02+10:00

Forums Australia 2022 SSN rumoured signings/speculation

Viewing 15 posts - 721 through 735 (of 979 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Not sure about Maweni going there, I presume Letherbarrow,Hay,and Miller will get the other 3 contracts not sure what happens to Sliga

tina_138
    Participant

It’s 2pm..nothing from Vixens yet

schmeetle
    Participant

May be it’s 2pm Perth time ;-)

Fever has announced Liv is leaving.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by schmeetle.
    • This reply was modified 1 year ago by schmeetle.
    Shooter Tamara
    Participant

Already did

vixman16
    Participant

Both have been announced. It is on the Twitter page

JR
    Participant

I thought Maweni had gone home. So she’s not available.

Joyjamie
    Participant

Trying to work out who Swifts final signing is. Cannot work out the clue. Reject will it be Gooden or Stanton, Have a feeling not going to be excited about this one though. trying to think of any more departures from clubs and only other one is Bassett who has not got a home

Tully
    Participant

Swifts didn’t give a clue. Reject wasn’t a clue, they were saying it all ends tonight!

Surely Singleton has to have a good shot.

FBs are announcing two players tonight.

Joyjamie
    Participant

Cannot comment on Singleton because haven’t seen her play. Would she be better than Gooden than Stanton, One thing makes me think it’s not Singleton is that it’s the last signing and just single signing for me means new signing,

Tully
    Participant

Firebirds have signed Stower and Bakewell-Doran

al_ex
    Participant

Bakewell-Doran is a great signing, I’m not so sure about Stower. She probably won’t get much court time though so a good opportunity for her to grow.

I’m so happy for Singleton getting a contract at Swifts. She’ll be a great GA changeup for the side. Hopefully she can work on her volume. Overall they’re in a strong position to defend their title.

I really don’t understand why Vixens have signed four circle defenders. Weston and Eddy are great GDs but I don’t think it’s the area where they need extra depth. A defensive midcourter would have been better considering McKinnis sees Moloney as a C/WA nowadays.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by al_ex.
    Tully
    Participant

Moloney only played WA as they had no one else when Mundy wasn’t working! Moloney won’t be in WA next year. Mundy and Watson will cover WA or move Austin there and play Samason at GA. I expect they’ll use Moloney in WD quite a bit next season if they need to move Eddy into the circle.

I think it’s a really well balanced side.

al_ex
    Participant

I wish they would use Moloney in WD, but when was the last time they actually did? Ever since Browne went to Magpies in 2017 she’s only ever been used at C and WA. It would be great for her Diamonds chances if she got more WD time, the only effective C/WD slides we have are JLP and Brazill and they are both very inconsistent in their second position.

Netballcrazy1
    Participant

Think Petty might be announced tonight… guess Williams might not get a contract :(

NB12
    Participant

Sunshine Lightning clue is interesting..

🎓🐶 – Bassett is a puppy trainer for Guide dogs (or has been in the past).

But Shez is a teacher and dog lover so….

Viewing 15 posts - 721 through 735 (of 979 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Australia 2022 SSN rumoured signings/speculation