2022 SSN rumoured signings/speculation

2022 SSN rumoured signings/speculation2021-09-08T09:33:02+10:00
Viewing 15 posts - 826 through 840 (of 979 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Also, looks like Tayla Williams’ family inadvertently exposed her signing by commenting on the post. Very excited for her!!!!! Would love to see Horjus/Nankivell/Williams or Nankivell/Williams/Petty

greenasgxld
      Participant

It looks like you’ll get your wish, netballcrazy!!!

Netballcrazy1
        Participant

I know! How exciting. I just really wanted to see at least one local player promoted. They’re as ready as they can be.

Netballcrazy1
          Participant

Can I just say though, the one thing I really don’t like about Thunderbird announcements is that they seem to rarely have anything from the player themselves in the article. Would love to hear the players’ feelings about returning (coming) to a club. Don’t send out an email to all your members when it’s just the same NSA spokesperson over and over again.

Netballcrazy1
            Participant

Okay well, I take part of that back. The club posted the video of Williams finding out she was being offered a contract. Her response ‘Are you sure?’ haha.

sami j
              Participant

I love that most of the clubs have backed in some young exciting players, especially given the world youth cup was canceled

On a different note I’m very intrigued to see who the firebirds GK will be because I have no idea

furballthecat
                Participant

Emma Cosh is back with the Fever. Surely the next priority is Aryang?!

Netballcrazy1
                  Participant

Aiken at GK anyone ?? haha, only kidding but who knows, we might see her there depending on how badly recruitment is going.

Tully
                    Participant

Very excited about the Thunderbirds signing Williams. Thoroughly deserved. Nankivell and Williams together :yahoo: Excited to watch them play.

cleo118
                      Participant

Did anyone else notice that in Fever’s Cosh announcement they said “our mid court is now complete”? Their other mid court signings are Anstiss and Charles. Does this mean they’re looking to sign a 4th shooter or defender?

xanadudenz
                        Participant

Potential ATN could swing out to WA as well. SFB could yet be back to Loughborough, aryang surely will be signed. Room still for Wallam??

Tully
                          Participant

I hope they have signed Wallam rather than Francis. But that probably leaves them short in WD. Could Aryang cover WD? Anstiss is their first choice but also their backup C. So if Anstiss has to go to c that leave just Aryang at WD. Cosh and ATN can cover WA but not sure about C.

NB12
                            Participant

Aryang could cover WD but if the change was being made because the forward line was struggling, it’s a big call to move Aryang out of the circle.

It must be SFB, sadly signing Wallam when she would rarely play over a quality defender would be a waste.

NB12
                              Participant

In saying that, Ellis’s long arms at WD could provide some impact in certain situations.

Netballcrazy1
                                Participant

That’s what you lose if SFB moves on, she can really cover all three defensive positions if necessary. Ellis doesn’t seem like a GK who could slot into WD to me… is she?

Viewing 15 posts - 826 through 840 (of 979 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                Go to Top