2022 SSN GRAND FINAL – FEVER v VIXENS

2022 SSN GRAND FINAL – FEVER v VIXENS2022-06-26T01:13:05+10:00

Forums Australia 2022 SSN GRAND FINAL – FEVER v VIXENS

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 108 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Kumwenda with a few sneaky elbows into Aryang, I’m not liking it at all.

Tully
    Participant

Simone out coached by Dan twice now.

I love Rahni. I want her to be the Vixens GS but I’d understand if she left.

After refusing (for unknown reasons) to play Eddy in the circle all year :wacko:

How and why is Moloney still in C with only 6 goal assists!

Netballcrazy1
    Participant

Honestly, I’d have Glasgow in the Diamonds squad over Garbin at this moment in time.

Netballcrazy1
    Participant

Eddy not the solution in the circle, losing height against a tall circle.

Ian Harkin

Stacey Francis-Bayman comes on for Fever. Looking very likely she’s going to celebrating a premiership not long too from now. Fever 67-55

Netballcrazy1
    Participant

Bruce wincing a little bit?

Fever just need to hold on for 5.5min. Hoepfully the supershot doesn’t ruin this game…

Tully
    Participant

Congratulations to Fever. Well deserved. Well coached.

(Glasgow should definitely be in the Diamonds squad over Garbin. How she isn’t is absurd).

Diamonds midcourt is looking very shaky.

Netballcrazy1
    Participant

Uh oh Simon knows it’s over, nice zoom in on her face after that turnover.

I don’t see Kumwenda getting a contract next year.

Tully
    Participant

@Netballcrazy1 super shot won’t have an impact. Kumwenda is on court. She shoots at 20% from there. Defenders leave her alone for this 5 minute period. Vixens couldn’t get Samason the ball last week for that reason and won’t be able to get it to Austin now.

Ian Harkin

Vixens getting some chances, but they’re not converting. Fever are just running down time here, on their way to a big win. Dan Ryan wants one more talk. Fever 68-55

Tully
    Participant

@Netballcrazy1 I don’t blame Kumwenda. I blame McKinnis. Kumwenda is a dreadful super shot shooter. Everyone knows it. Puts all the pressure and focus on the GA in that period and they are suffocated so the feeders can’t get them the ball. Defenders want Kumwenda to get the ball. So why did Simone take Rahni off? Ridiculous. Throw in the fact Moloney has barely fed the circle all night so they had Watson trying to feed to a double teamed Austin, pretty obvious game play for Fever to work out.

For me the transition from Kumwenda to Samason should have already taken place. But it hasn’t.

Kumwenda is under contract for 2023.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Tully.
    Ian Harkin

This crowd is already loud. Goodness knows what it’s going to sound like in a minute from now!

Netballcrazy1
    Participant

You know, random thought, it would be nice for the training partners who play a certain number of games or at least play a finals game, to get a medal too/be considered winning the premiership.

Ian Harkin

FEVER WINS!!!!!!

Netballcrazy1
    Participant

@tully you’re right, I should’ve clarified, I just generally think that Vixens should move in a direction that doesn’t necessarily centre around Kumwenda but yeah didn’t realise she was under contract.

Dan Ryan’s reaction!! So good

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 108 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Australia 2022 SSN GRAND FINAL – FEVER v VIXENS