2022 SSN ROUND 11

2022 SSN ROUND 112022-05-20T12:54:16+10:00
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 130 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Latanya Wilson could genuinely end up better than Stirling.

Netballcrazy1
      Participant

If Magpies were to hypothetically win in these last 3 minutes because of 6 super shots, I think I’d revolt.

Netballcrazy1
        Participant

If Magpies were to hypothetically win in these last 3 minutes because of 6 super shots, I think I’d revolt.

Into the power play now, and Sinclair lands a super shot, but they’ll need to do some damage at the other end too to eat into this margin.

Netballcrazy1
            Participant

Thunderbirds making mistake left, right, and centre in this last two minutes. Thunderbirds may still win, but what a terrible finish.

D-fencr
              Participant

Good experience for such a young line-up to get across the line there. Bit wobbly at the end but they held on! Ugh I hate super shots.

5 super shots in the last Q just added respectability to the scoreline for Magpies. In reality, Thunderbirds were in control almost all game and far better than a final margin of 5 suggests.

Stoj
                  Participant

The super shot made that scoreline way more flattering than reality. Magpies just looked flat all game.

Thunderbirds should be proud of that performance. Missing so many and experienced players. Wilson is fast becoming one of my favourite players to watch

Congratulations Thunderbirds fans. You’re third on the ladder!!!

Full time: Thunderbirds 58-53

Nelson 30/30 (100%)
                        Sinclair 9/9 (100%)
                        Garbin 5/9 (56%)
                        TOTAL 44/48 (92%)

Austin 49/53 (93%)
                        Dwan 9/12 (75%)
                        TOTAL 58/65 (89%)

Super shots:
                        MAG 9/11
                        THU 0/2

Assists: Dwan 23
                        Gains: Brazill 7

MVP: Tayla Williams (Tbirds)

JR
                        Participant

Oh Shamera….what a smile and so funny.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by JR.

Top effort from Ash Brazill today in a losing team with 7 gains. Meanwhile, Gabby Sinclair 7 from 7 super shots. For Thunderbirds, Williams just continues to impress, and how about Lucy Austin, coming in under all that pressure and shooting 49/53.

Some bad numbers for Magpies. They were on the wrong end of the penalty count 76-41 and the turnover count 32-22.

sami j
                              Participant

Loved the combo of Dwan and Lucy Austin, and Tayla Williams continues to impress, she has to be the starting centre moving forward.
                                Surely Lind doesn’t get a contract next year (assuming she is on a 1 year), I still don’t get why they dropped Bragg for her. But seriously what will it take to see Garbin in GS

JR
                                Participant

Interesting analysis of Vixens’ centre passes. With Lizzie in Centre in the first quarter it was only 47% conversion. When she went to WA the rate was in the 70s, 80s and then 90s in the next 3 quarters.

Liked the commentators talked about them needing to work out their Phase 1 and 2 …….wonder what proportion show both GA and WA going for Phase 1.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 130 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                Go to Top