2022 SSN ROUND 12

2022 SSN ROUND 122022-05-26T18:44:47+10:00

Forums Australia 2022 SSN ROUND 12

Viewing 9 posts - 121 through 129 (of 129 total)
  • Author
    Participant

With the way that Dwyer has played compared to Koenen in the last few weeks, I think the argument can really be made to take her as the 4th shooter. I guess the main concern would be taking four shooters who play GA week in week our, but Austin and Dwyer can both play GS well. I love Garbin but it’s so difficult to evaluate her form when she’s playing half games at GA instead of full games at GS.

Ian Harkin
    JR
    Participant

Gosh, given Mannix was MVP for the Vixens game interesting to see Weston in the SSN team of the week and not Mannix.

Yay Mi Mi. Congrats. Still have goosebumps watching her reaction, and Wallam’s (and the team mates) at the end of that game.

Tully
    Participant

They play a different position though and had the same number of gains.

That’s the netball scoop team of the week. Nissan net points team is different again with a Sterling at GK, Proud at C and Watson in WA. Mentor and Mannix were very close in NNP but Sterling scored over a 100.

Ian Harkin

The NNP team of the week is an objective thing. It’s just whoever scores the most points in that position. The outcome of the game and everything else is ignored.

Voting on the Team of the Week is completely subjective. It’s opinions rather than stats. Normally there is one position that is extremely difficult to decide. This week it was GK. Sterling, Mentor & Mannix were all worthy, but in my opinion, Mentor had the biggest influence on the outcome, so I think that was a good choice.

JR
    Participant

Yeah, I re-read my post and thought I could have expressed it better. I didn’t realise Jo had the same number of gains as Em.

Where are the NNP teams of the week? I tried to find the to see how the compared to the Scoop version….but couldn’t find them on the SSN or Foxtel sites.

Agree about Mentor, as a fan (even though she plays for Magpies) I enjoyed watching her have a good game.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by JR.
    Ian Harkin

They pop up on social media. Plus I think they have them on Centre Circle, but not sure if that’s every week?

Anyway, if you go here and scroll down, you should be able to find most or all of them… https://twitter.com/fox_netball

JR
    Participant

Thanks Ian, scrolled through and found NNP Teams of the Week for 9 of the 12 rounds. Some have their Round number on them, some don’t.

StatsNerd21
    Participant

The SSN website also has the teams in video form in their Videos section, so that should help to fill in the gaps. https://supernetball.com.au/videos.
    A bit tiresome to watch, I know!

Viewing 9 posts - 121 through 129 (of 129 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Australia 2022 SSN ROUND 12