2022 SSN ROUND 13

2022 SSN ROUND 132022-06-03T01:53:54+10:00

Forums Australia 2022 SSN ROUND 13

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 146 total)
  • Author
    Participant

21-15 in that quarter to Swifts….cut the lead by 6.

Ian Harkin

This is nerve-racking. Every goal is like gold, especially for Swifts in chase position. They are certainly finding it more difficult to score, but at the moment, the gap is as it was at 3/4 time. Fever is up 65-62 as they call a timeout.

Ian Harkin

What a weekend of netball we’re having! Now Swifts call a timeout as we’re just about to go into the last power 5 of the game. Fever leads 67-65.

nanator
    Participant

I WAS SCREAMING. Swifts nearly had that

Ian Harkin

FEVER WINS!!!

What a finish! Should Swifts have gone for the equaliser instead of a winner?

JR
    Participant

Vixens – Fever is the MAJOR semi final Cox.

nanator
    Participant

Helen Housby took that super shot. She wanted a win and not a draw. Emotions too strong.

But tbh, if anyone was going to score a last goal to win it would have been Housby

JR
    Participant

Ian, the commentators think they should have gone for the 1 and not passed out.

JR
    Participant

nanator, Fawns rebounded right under the ring and passed it out to Housby. Do you think Housby had time to pass it back into Fawns for her to shoot the 1?

Ian Harkin

What a game! So many things to discuss. But at the end of it all, the washup is that Fever has sealed 2nd spot, and Swifts are back in the pack of teams looking for 4th place.

This must be a record. Swifts had just 8 general play turnovers for the game. And lost.

The top 3 teams in the competition have all won this weekend, but all three matches could have gone the other way and weren’t decided until the very end. Whatever may be happening with netball off court, the teams are certainly delivering on court!

vanhelsing
    Participant

Coxy is really frustrating to listen to when Swifts are playing. When Fever were ahead she seemed very uninterested, and when Swifts came back she was loving every second. I think she’s actually quite good when the Swifts aren’t involved in the game.

NB12
    Participant

I think Fawns should have shot the one pointer. High percentage play that keeps them in the contest.

Netballcrazy1
    Participant

*Me silently observing and hoping Lightning win so next week can be as chaotic as possible*

JR
    Participant

I reckon the commentators have been told to hype the excitement when a team is coming back, or could come back…

I notice it regularly.

Ian Harkin

This game has a heck of a lot to live up to!

Lightning:
    GS Koenen
    GA Wood
    WA Scherian
    C Hinchliffe
    WD Cassidy
    GD Hinchliffe
    GK Dehaney

Magpies:
    GS Nelson
    GA Garbin
    WA Browne
    C Jovic
    WD Brazill
    GD Ward
    GK Mentor

UMPIRES Kate Wright & Josh Bowring

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 146 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Australia 2022 SSN ROUND 13