2022 SSN ROUND 4

2022 SSN ROUND 42022-04-11T13:19:57+10:00
Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 219 total)
  • Author
    Participant

@enozlas you took the words out of my mouth

enozlas
      Participant

Someone mentioned it earlier and I totally agree… umpiring standard across the season seems a lot lower than previous years. Missed calls, blatantly incorrect calls, uncertainty in calls…… I know it’s a fast paced game and they can’t be perfect but I’ve never noticed them this much before in almost every game.

NB12
        Participant

Yes, agree. The umpiring in this game has been particularly bad. It is going both ways but that doesn’t make it any better.

Netballcrazy1
          Participant

Yeah this game has been a bit of a messy one in terms of umpire calls so I definitely agree. Slightly concerning because as more calls are missed or bad calls made, the bigger the impact on the outcome of the game. It’s also just frustrating to watch.

3/4 time: Swifts 34-31

Potgieter 26/28
              Horjus 1/3

Housby 22/31
              Fawns 3/6

All that action and that Q was tied 11-11. It’s just super shots that have Swifts in front. What lineup is Tania Obst going to have on court if Tbirds need some super shots of their own?

Netballcrazy1
              Participant

Does anyone know whether Dwan is on a two or one year deal? Same with McDonald.

enozlas
                Participant

Also while I’m in a complaining mood can someone please tell Fox that netball is too fast paced for full-screen replays! I’m sick of missing almost entire passages of play cause they want to show a replay… just give us the little square in the corner please it’s more than enough

enozlas
                  Participant

Dwan definitely only 1 year. Not sure about McDonald

Netballcrazy1
                    Participant

Sterling and Wilson are how I manage to sit through these games without having a heart attack.

Ooh, top stuff from Nankivell. But now a fumble from Potgieter and this gives Swifts a chance to extend the lead. And Fawns does just that.

Netballcrazy1
                        Participant

Oh god Dwan is back on. And iNSTANTLY throws 2 bad passes. GET HER OFF.

Swifts1
                          Participant

The Tbirds are very physical which making this game not super pleasant to watch.

Tully
                            Participant

Obst is infuriating.

enozlas
                              Participant

Wilson off. I can’t watch anymore. ??‍♀️??‍♀️??‍♀️??‍♀️??‍♀️??‍♀️??‍♀️??‍♀️??‍♀️??‍♀️??‍♀️??‍♀️??‍♀️??‍♀️

Netballcrazy1
                                Participant

KAYO really needs to add the feature that other apps have where you can leave the app but continue watching in a small rectangle at the bottom of the screen

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 219 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                Go to Top