2022 SSN ROUND 6

2022 SSN ROUND 62022-04-22T18:19:59+10:00

Forums Australia 2022 SSN ROUND 6

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 166 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Kumwenda with a missed layup. Bring Rahni on to shoot properly.

Netballcrazy1
    Participant

Petty limping, a bit, looked like she hurt her knee based on where she was clutching? But she’s back to jogging around.

Netballcrazy1
    Participant

Wow, top 5 NNP players are all Thunderbirds yet they’re down… too many turnovers.

Netballcrazy1
    Participant

Vixens defence are doing so much hardwork but Dwan and the attackers being really patient with the ball and passing it around to find the right shot.

Vixens seem to have used that timeout to sort out their passing on centrepass.

Tully
    Participant

Vixens attack is a mess. Can the message be sent out to let Liz run the show.

netballgirl
    Participant

That would be ideal or 12 to a side would be even better.

Ian Harkin

Tbirds narrow the gap with 3 straight goals and it’s vixens 32-30 as we go to a timeout. Neither side can seem to play with any consistency at the moment. Vixens have had 6 turnovers in 7 minutes so far in this Q.

JR
    Participant

Tully, this is not the first week the centre pass has been like this. Why isn’t McKinnis working this out?

Netballcrazy1
    Participant

Wilson’s throw-in was atrocious, I don’t know why she seemed to lose balance as well. And just like that the Vixens’ lead is back to 5.

Tully
    Participant

@ Netballcrazy1 the NNP they showed were wrong. Kiera Austin is leading NNP. Horjus and MJ also high.

Netballcrazy1
    Participant

Considering the 26cm height difference between Horjus and Weston, I am impressed.

Also, I am loving Nankivell at WA today. Usually, I prefer her at C but this is working really well.

I don’t know what those last 12 seconds were, Thunderbirds had the chance to sink one more but that was really messy.

enozlas
    Participant

It’s a telling sign that I’m nervous as to what team Obst will put out there to start the last quarter.

• This reply was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by enozlas.
    JR
    Participant

MC stats has MJ winning NNP.

Ian Harkin

3/4 time: Vixens 38-36

Kumwenda 27/31
    Austin 10/14

Dwan 10/14
    Horjus 7/9

It’s a real battle out there. Every goal is like gold at the moment. Not a high-scoring game so if either side can get a bit of a run-on in this last Q, that might win it for them.

JR
    Participant

Put Samason on.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 166 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Australia 2022 SSN ROUND 6