2022 SSN ROUND 6

2022 SSN ROUND 62022-04-22T18:19:59+10:00

Forums Australia 2022 SSN ROUND 6

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 166 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Vixens attack needs a change. TBirds defense is on top and the Vixens defense is not winning a lot of ball tonight.

Netballcrazy1
    Participant

Fox really needs to fix the scoring, it keeps changing either really delayed and even incorrectly a few times (before being fixed).

The lack of height in the Thunderbirds circle is hurting them, no rebounding so they can’t afford to miss.

Netballcrazy1
    Participant

I think it’s games like this where you really see the impact of not having players who know how to win. No one on this Thunderbirds team has made SSN finals let alone won a championship.

Netballcrazy1
    Participant

How did that call go against Wilson?? Wilson and Sterling have been quite unlucky with a few calls tonight.

Ian Harkin

You get the feeling this is going to come down to super shots. Neither side can get a real break on the opposition. Vixens up by 2. Kiera Austin picks up a valuable intercept.

JR
    Participant

Can Austin play Centre?

Netballcrazy1
    Participant

Vixens should win this, I seriously don’t think Thunderbirds truly know how to win. A shame because I really thought finals were in reach this year but I think that will be incredibly difficult to be honest.

Tully
    Participant

Vixens should have tried Lewis at GK. Mannix has no pressure over the shot.

Vixens defence was much tighter at the start of the season.

Netballcrazy1
    Participant

I need answers. Is it the coach? Is it the culture? Driving me crazy at this point.

Ian Harkin

Vixens win it by 6. Boy, that was a real scrap. Vixens just too strong in the end, but T’birds really took it to them

Tully
    Participant

@ JR Guessing you mean Kiera Austin not Lucy? If so Kiera played C as her first position when she started. Then WA then to the circle.

Tully
    Participant

Thunderbird games always seem to turn into scraps regardless of who they play.

Maryann
    Participant

Thunderbirds lost that in the last 5 when neither Dwan nor Horjus were prepared to put up the super shots despite both being more than able to do so. Instead they turned over at least two balls by passing around. Obst should have put Austin on after the first turnover as she is a much easier target and would have drawn both defenders.

Maryann
    Participant

@Tully its because they don’t know how to win so when the pressure comes on they panic. It doesn’t help that the Coach doesn’t know how to win either.

netballgirl
    Participant

Agreed!! They’ve had a few balls get called against them. Could’ve made the difference. If potgiter was playing I think they would’ve won. They needed a stronger taller target in that last quarter. I’m proud of them. They need to get a taste of winning and capitalise on keeping a lead and building.
    Vixens held it together in the end.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 166 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Australia 2022 SSN ROUND 6