2022 SSN ROUND 7

2022 SSN ROUND 72022-04-29T22:04:31+10:00

Forums Australia 2022 SSN ROUND 7

Viewing 8 posts - 136 through 143 (of 143 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Magpies are contenders. Fever are favourites IMO. Vixens, Giants, Firebirds and Collingwood. Don’t know how the top 4 will finish.

Ian Harkin

At the halfway mark, the ladder has a very neat, even, symmetrical sort of look about it…

Fever & Vixens – 5 wins, 2 losses
    Firebirds & Giants – 4 wins, 3 losses
    Magpies & Lightning – 3 wins, 4 losses
    Thunderbirds & Swifts – 2 wins, 5 losses

enozlas
    Participant

Given their TGC form I actually wrote off the Giants but wow have they played well the last few games and look Ike genuine favourites based on current form. I’ve been very impressed with the composure their attack line has shown.

I think Maddie Hay may very well be the most underrated player in SSN. Always so reliable, hardly throws the ball away and seems to almost always be an option in attack but she hardly ever gets a mention or any praise.

Ian Harkin
    JR
    Participant

Only one player – Dwyer – in the Diamonds squad from the 5 Australian players in this team of the week.

Three Magpies – no wonder Vixens struggled. Jovic in the Team of Week twice in a row I think. She’s playing so well.

Enozlas, the commentators were singing Hay’s praises before the game yesterday. But yes, not much about her on this Forum.

enozlas
    Participant

Oh were they? Fantastic! I obviously didn’t watch the pre-game haha

al_ex
    Participant

Hay is also so underrated because of much more difficult it is to feed a moving circle. I think she’d be great for the Diamonds feeding the likes of Bueta and Koenen at GS. Browne, Rav and Proud have been hard done by not making the squad but they only feed tall holding shooters.

Ian Harkin

With regard to Hay, we were praising her last year, but she’s actually had a quiet year this year by comparison. But now Giants have found form, expect her to play well from now on.

Viewing 8 posts - 136 through 143 (of 143 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Australia 2022 SSN ROUND 7