2022 SSN ROUND 7

2022 SSN ROUND 72022-04-29T22:04:31+10:00

Forums Australia 2022 SSN ROUND 7

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 143 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I thought it looked like Cassidy banged her head on price’s elbow while trying to right herself – so I didn’t see the push in the back, but I do think the head knock part was an unfortunate accident

Dehaney! I actually really enjoyed seeing her in GD – her long arms were a menace. I hope we see more of her there – that defensive combo and midcourt pressure seemed to be effective for the last quarter

Tully
    Participant

Austin looks to have twinged something in that first rebound contest. Does not look comfortable. Has had a miss and poor pass since.

Tully
    Participant

And now miscommunication between Moloney and Austin. Austin is not moving well.

Tully
    Participant

Not liking Mannix at GD.

Magpies have definitely started the more physical of the two. Vixens are wearing body on every take. Vixens aren’t in the contest defensively.

Tully
    Participant

Mannix finally contests the ball off the CP and wins it.

Tully
    Participant

Can someone in the Vixens coaching team tell MJ to stop panicking and attempting super shoots. It’s a constant every game and her accuracy from there is terrible.

JR
    Participant

Is it a super shot if toes are over the line. I’ve seen that twice today.

Agree Austin looked like she twinged a knee earlier in that quarter. Hope she’s Ok.

Tully
    Participant

Vixens need to move Weston to GD. Tag Garbin and make her work for the ball. Mannix is just following. Try Lambden at WD.

Mentor has the better of Kumwenda who is rushing. Oh if only they had Samason to bring on.

Ward needs to tidy up. Late lazy contacts on Austin.

Jovic is such an underrated player.

Tully
    Participant

I had the same thoughts JR. Garbin‘s toes were definitely over the line.

Ian Harkin

1/4 time: Magpies 17-13

Kumwenda 9/12
    Austin 3/4

Nelson 10/12
    Garbin 6/6

Magpies having the better of a competitive first quarter. Just looking a bit more settled than Vixens who are of course without 3 players today.

Tully
    Participant

Kumwenda is driving me insane! Why did she not just pass out to someone on the edge rather than trying to lay up into defence!! Stupid.

Tully
    Participant

Why was Ward on Austin not contact then identical down the other end Mannix called against Garbin for the same play.

Vixens will be lucky to keep this to under 20.

Ian Harkin

So, a Vixens timeout. Followed by 4 straight Vixens goals, and now a Magpies timeout. They lead by 3.

Ian Harkin

Mwai Kumwenda has been penalised 6 times and given away 5 turnovers. Not having the happiest of games. Magpies now lead 29-23.

JR
    Participant

The footage from the high camera is so hard to watch.

Glad they don’t have it from every venue.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 143 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Australia 2022 SSN ROUND 7