2022 SSN ROUND 8

2022 SSN ROUND 82022-05-06T23:39:46+10:00

Forums Australia 2022 SSN ROUND 8

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 154 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Madi does it so politely….there was a doozy of a mistake by a male commentator early on…..I was really impressed how she corrected him.

Ian Harkin

1/2 time: Fever 36-35

Fowler 32/34
    Glasgow 4/7

Nelson 28/32
    Garbin 6/9

Such a close contest. There’s been no more than 2 the difference between these sides all game. It’s definitely an attack-focused game. Defenders are just waiting to pick up any scraps.

NB12
    Participant

Jovic is playing great netball. Diamonds squad potential?

nanator
    Participant

Magpies mid court defence is beautiful

D-fencr
    Participant

Jovic was left out of the Diamonds development squad last year wasn’t she? I found that quite surprising.

schmeetle
    Participant

I’ve had enough of the male commentator – it’s the mute button for me. Which I know means missing out on Madi and Josie’s insight but :unsure:

Ian Harkin

Fever with a 3-goal lead just past the halfway mark in the 3rd Q. But Magpies won’t go away and are right in this. Good battle.

NB12
    Participant

Poor Garbin with her shooting – but she is playing a great game linking to Nelson. She provides a good balance between the speedy midcourt and the height of Nelson.

nanator
    Participant

Omg, so impressed with Collingwood. Really patient and mature play. Now I see what Garbin brings to the team.

Ian Harkin

3/4 time: Magpies 54-52

Fowler 46/48
    Glasgow 5/8

Nelson 43/47
    Garbin 9/15

First one team on top, then the other. This is a cracking contest. Collingwood has given up just 9 turnovers in 3 quarters and that sees them in with a real shot at winning this game.

Ian Harkin

We’re halfway through this last Q, Magpies lead by 4, and they’re answering the challenges from Fever. So far that is. They look the more composed side out there at the moment. Can Fever fight back?

Ian Harkin

Glasgow back on. Now Francis-Bayman comes up with possession and Glasgow sinks a super shot to tie the game up!

JR
    Participant

I think Garbin has been a bit hot and cold in general play and shooting. And Nelson’s yips in this last quarter…..yikes for the Magpies.

Ian Harkin

Now another Glasgow super shot! And a poor pass from Garbin sees Fever with possession. What a change has come over the game in such a short space of time. Fever now up by 2 with less than 4 minutes left. Another nail-biter in SSN.

JR
    Participant

Magpies need Sinclair today.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 154 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Australia 2022 SSN ROUND 8