Ian HarkinModeratorMarch 7, 2022 at 11:12 amPost count: 17121
Okay, I’ve had a couple of false starts with this, but hopefully this is ready to go now.
This year, I’ve decided to use a tipping website for our SSN Tipping Comp. I originally tried to use another site but ran into problems there, so I’m hoping this one works out. PLEASE!
So anyway, we’re using iTipFooty.com.au . Sign up there and enter your tips now.
1) Go to https://www.iTipFooty.com.au
2) Click the ‘REGISTER’ button if you don’t already have an account with iTipFooty.com.au
3) Once you have successfully registered, login and, click the JOIN COMP button
4) Enter Comp # 113467 and Comp Password 17LLSVS21
5) Click join comp…..DONE!
1) You have to get your tips in by 5 minutes before the opening game of the round
2) If you fail to get your tips in, you will be awarded the lowest score by anyone who did get their tips in
3) You need to tip the winner of each game – you get 1 point for each winning tip
4) You can tip a draw if you wish but you still only get 1 point and the chance of it happening is very remote
5) You need to tip a margin on one game – you don’t get any points for this but it helps your overall ranking
6) If you get all matches in the round correct (a perfect round), you get a bonus point
There is also an added bonus this year. A ‘knockout comp”. This is totally separate to the regular tipping comp. In the knockout comp, you have to just pick out one team each round that you think will win. If successful, you go on to the next week. If not, you’re knocked out. You can’t tip the same team in consecutive weeks.Ian HarkinModeratorMarch 7, 2022 at 11:19 amPost count: 17121
I hope people don’t have any problems signing up and getting involved. If you do, tell me. And all going well, there may be a prize at the end for the winner.thunder123ParticipantMarch 7, 2022 at 12:22 pmPost count: 501
All done, thanks Ian. Tips submittedAndrew KennedyParticipantMarch 7, 2022 at 8:36 pmPost count: 152
It worked and wasn’t tricky at all! Thanks, Ian!FluffyParticipantMarch 8, 2022 at 10:07 pmPost count: 171
Ian that was a breeze – thanks so much for setting that up for us!MontyandpoppyParticipantMarch 22, 2022 at 2:03 pmPost count: 189
I haven’t used itipfooty before. Does anyone know if we get an email reminder (I have done mine but just wondering for the future). I find the one for ESPN where I also tip reminds me after one game has already passed so it’s too late to get a good score! I swear this year I’ll be better at remember though – eek!Ian HarkinModeratorMarch 22, 2022 at 6:34 pmPost count: 17121
Yes, I believe you do. I created a bogus NRL tipping comp (of one person) just to see how everything worked and they sent me an email to get my tips in for round 2 last Wednesday, so that was 1 day before the round started. Hopefully netball will be the same.Ian HarkinModeratorMarch 23, 2022 at 11:46 amPost count: 17121
Currently 30 people have entered. More would be good.HayleyParticipantMarch 24, 2022 at 10:05 pmPost count: 35
Joined up tonight Ian, thanks for organising this.CharlesWBParticipantMarch 26, 2022 at 6:16 pmPost count: 43
I’m in… Is there a wooden spoon prize?Ian HarkinModeratorMarch 27, 2022 at 9:15 pmPost count: 17121
So… we ended up with 67 tipsters.
After round 1, these 4 are on top having tipped a perfect round:
4 TamdeeIan HarkinModeratorApril 4, 2022 at 12:29 pmPost count: 17121
Now, we have three people left on top, having picked two perfect rounds to start the season…
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.