2022 SSN Pre Season Matches (Including Team Girls Cup)

2022 SSN Pre Season Matches (Including Team Girls Cup)2022-02-04T05:16:32+10:00

Forums Australia 2022 SSN Pre Season Matches (Including Team Girls Cup)

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 273 total)
  • Author

thunder123
    Participant

Briony Akle and all Swifts TP not playing team girls cup due to covid

Ian Harkin
    Ian Harkin

JR
    Participant

I just tried to record all the weekend’s Team Girls Games on Foxtel. Seems like the games for the three sessions on Friday and Saturday are OK. But the schedule on the TV and online have Sunday’s sessions from 10.30am. The Team Girls schedule (page 2 of this thread) and my ticket for the day have the games from 1pm.

Is anyone else seeing this? Maybe I should check Kayo too.

netballnut
    Participant

Sorry if this has already been posted elsewhere, does anyone know if we can watch the Team Girls Cup in the UK?

Ian Harkin

Sorry. I very much doubt it. They’re trying to get something in place for round 1 of SSN, but I doubt you’ll be able to watch anything this week.

Ian Harkin

JR, I’ve just looked on Kayo and they have links to all the games on Friday and Saturday, but none on Sunday. I assume that is because they don’t know who’s playing in each game yet.

Regarding the times on Sunday, perhaps they’ve changed them from the original schedule. Teams often like to finish tournaments like this early on Sunday so they can get back to their home states earlier.

netballnut
    Participant

Thanks Ian, I thought that might be the case :-( Let’s hope there’s something in place for when SSN starts…

JR
    Participant

Thanks so much Ian.

I contacted Foxtel.They said the Sunday games started at 1pm and they’d fix the schedule by the time the comp started on Friday.

mcleod
    Participant

Seams at this stage SKY are not going to show the SSN in 2022. Fox are wanting to much $$.
    Won’t be a good look if the best Netball comp in the world, can’t be viewed outside of Australia. :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

Ian Harkin
    JR
    Participant

Foxtel’s Sunday listing for the games is FIXED.

Ian Harkin

Ian Harkin

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 273 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Australia 2022 SSN Pre Season Matches (Including Team Girls Cup)