2022 SSN Pre Season Matches (Including Team Girls Cup)

2022 SSN Pre Season Matches (Including Team Girls Cup)2022-02-04T05:16:32+10:00

Forums Australia 2022 SSN Pre Season Matches (Including Team Girls Cup)

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 273 total)
  • Author

After day 1, Vixens sit alone on top in Group A, while Fever & Tbirds share the lead in Group B.

netballgirl
    Participant

The commentary for the last two games was terrible, that man commentator had no clue what he was commentating and it was obvious he was reading off a piece of paper lol.

Will Sue guardian be joining the commentary at fox?

JR
    Participant

T’Birds lead Group B on %.

Ian Harkin

Yeah, but I’m not worried about % at this stage. Wait until tomorrow to see if we have to worry about % for the final placings.

Netballcrazy1
    Participant

Just want to note that SSN social media team’s efforts has been very lacklustre today. 4 matches and no highlights, videos and just 2 photos on Instagram. Should be trying to ramp up interest right now, pretty poor effort.

mcleod
    Participant

I hope they sort the live stream on FB, maybe the issues were to do with the large amounts of illegal scammers wanting credit card details

JR
    Participant

I was rapt that T’Birds won…their shooting line up is great to watch, have been thinking Vixens missed out not picking up Dwan. I wonder how she feels about leaving F’Birds now Aiken is out for the year.

Tully
    Participant

Vixens have Austin, MJ and Samason. Austin was great in the Con Cup before her injury, stronger defensively,
    can play 3 positions so the Vixens 3 player midcourt is enough and at 185 is reasonably tall.

For me Collingwood should have recruited Dwan. I remain unconvinced by Garbin as a GA and the combination with Nelson needs a lot of work. Dwan wanted to go to Melbourne as well.

Ian Harkin

thunder123
    Participant

I’m really unsure how McDonald got another contract at the thunderbirds.

JR
    Participant

Fingers crossed Austin will be ready to go at the start of the season proper in a month. Yes, she is great. Agree about Garbin at GA.

Dwan has the nervous nellies this game so far.

Fever with 10 more penalties than T’Birds.

• This reply was modified 7 months ago by JR.
    Ian Harkin

1/2 time: Fever 17-16

Teague-Neeld called for held ball on a super shot. She does take quite some time on those. Despite that, Fever just with their noses in front thanks to two super shots in a low scoring game. Does Fowler come on now? Maybe Horjus too.

JR
    Participant

Why are the commentators talking over Bassett’s presentation…..FFS.

Ian Harkin
    Ian Harkin

3/4 time: Fever 28-21

Fever putting the foot down in this third quarter and Tbirds have been unable to go with them although Shamera Sterling is doing her best to keep them in it. The Tbirds’ attack is breaking down badly. Only 5 goals in that quarter.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 273 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Australia 2022 SSN Pre Season Matches (Including Team Girls Cup)