2024 SSN ROUND 5

2024 SSN ROUND 52024-05-10T11:51:28+10:00
Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 202 total)
  • Author
    Participant

What a disaster. The official score bench decide in the last seconds to take a goal off giants? When was the error?

What is going on? We don’t know.

There is mass confusion over the final score. We thought it was 71-71, then it seemed to be 71-70 to Lightning, now the scorers bench is going back over it all again to find out what is actually the case. This is incredible.

StatsNerd21
        Participant

Giants’ admin are still adamant it’s 71-71. Lightning don’t look like coming back on court anytime soon though!

While we’re waiting… is 62 feeds a record? Absolutely insane total from Liz Watson.

D-fencr
          Participant

Shades of the wrong centre pass in the Vixens and Collingwood game…

Tully
            Participant

I think this is worse than the incorrect CP. this was the official score and teams (both teams) were playing to that score then right at the end they adjust it.

Giants had some shocker calls tonight and then capped off with that.

Stoj
              Participant

This is such a bizarre situation. I have a feeling that the score will stand and Giants will be robbed

Tully
                Participant

Liz Watson is a machine. Her stats are insane. But I’m starting to think she does too much. Vixens were so predictable. Now Lightning are. They need to find a way to bring Mi Mi into it.

TB
                  Participant

When the score was 49-52 (to Giants), I thought a mistake was there. As Giants scored a 2 pointer, and I’m sure they were 51 before that. And thought they should have been 53.

Tully
                    Participant

Fox are saying it is established as a draw….

D-fencr
                      Participant

So the umpires have gone and they won’t play extra time? This is an utter shambles. What on earth!

Tully
                        Participant

Giants are warming up. Lightning look like they are leaving…

Swifts1
                          Participant

This is absolute bullshit.

iona
                            Participant

Giants received a really bad call in that last quarter.

deucelow
                              Participant

This is nuts. The first competitive, non blowout game of the round and it ends up becoming an embarrassing spectacle.

Again.

Not a great start to this brand new era is it.

At least with the twenty goal blowouts the officials incompetence is largely hidden from us. Here it’s on full display.

Again.

D-fencr
                                Participant

Giants had a couple terrible calls, this being the cherry on top. The short pass between Price and Dwyer that wasn’t, and Winders getting contacted on the line in the last few minutes, off the top of my head.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 202 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                Go to Top