2024 SSN ROUND 8

2024 SSN ROUND 82024-05-31T15:13:22+10:00
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 92 total)
  • Author

Bruce is still out but Black is back.

Oh dear, it was going to be tough enough as it was, but Kim Ravaillion is out for Firebirds. No Proud, no Eddy, no Bruce, and no Price this week.

benmac4
            Participant

Don’t know anything about Milne but was impressed by Miller at TGC

Kimmy Rav & Shearer hasn’t had huge impacts this season. Shearer needs to stick around and keep developing tho

Firebirds need a change up keep the consisten defence line of veve RBD and Kamo and rotate the circle could be good for some fresh combos

Tully
              Participant

Vixens finally gave an update on Eddy. Crack in her fibula. Didn’t they originally say knee?

Anyway that would normally be about 6 weeks to heal and depending on how it goes once weight bearing begins maybe 8 weeks to be back playing so might be back for the end of the season after all.

Walters seems less likely each week.

D-fencr
                Participant

So unfortunate for Walters to have a great debut and then have this injury.

Interested to see how Gina Crampton goes in SSN. I had wondered if Giants would use her given how much time she has been spending over in ANZP.

silverferns1
                  Participant

I think Gina should start as she has that connection with Winders who will most likely start at C. Where as Hay doesn’t have that connection.

TB
                    Participant

Julie Fitz has her favourites. I can’t see her not starting Hay, and especially after how she played last week.

I think Gina will get on, if Hay is not performing/needs a rest. I wouldn’t be surprised to see her play a quarter (or interchange) at C, to rest Sammie.

I’m looking forward to this game!

StatsNerd21
                      Participant

According to Champion Data’s lineups, Harten is out and Singleton is in. This game could get very ugly…

Guyza
                          Participant

Will be great to see Letherbarrow get a (hopefully) full game. Looking forward to Moloney v Winders.

TB
                            Participant

Singleton played well in their preseason games!
                              I like the Giants lineup. I’m expecting Vixens to win, but I would not be surprised at all if Giants cause an upset.

StatsNerd21
                              Participant

Apparently the Diamonds squad will be announced this week!

D-fencr
                                Participant

The Vic accent from Madi Browne makes Ellis sound like Allis.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 92 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                Go to Top