All website issues – post here

All website issues – post here2016-03-21T22:15:20+10:00

Forums All website issues – post here

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

As requested, I have started up this thread for people to post ongoing issues with the NS website. I have copy and pasted below Jackie’s post.

Hi, all. I’m the netball scoop web admin/technician, & I apologize for the difficulties folks are experiencing.

This post serves 2 purposes–to let folks know who I am & that I’m around to help w/server type issues, but also to test to see if I can reproduce some of the problems others are having.

My name is Jackie, I know absolutely nothing about netball, but I do know something about server & website administration.

We’re continuing to work to optimize the site so your experience will be an enjoyable one. There may be a few hiccups in the process, & I apologize profusely if that be the case. Pardon the pun, but you guys have been really good sports, & I’m appreciative.

Perhaps we could start a forum/topic called website problems or similar that I could subscribe to in order to be apprised of & address any issues that folks are having quickly. Meanwhile, I have subscribed to this thread, but I think a separate 1 having to do specifically w/website issues might be appropriate.

Again, thanks for being such good sports, & I’ll keep my eyes out for correspondence relating to difficulties.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums All website issues – post here