Aust v Eng cancelled

Aust v Eng cancelled2021-09-25T16:07:42+10:00

Forums International Aust v Eng cancelled

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

mcleod
    Participant

I said it a couple weeks ago, but hoe the F can the All Blacks travel to Perth, when NZ was plunged into level 4, and Covid was spreading in Auckland, and then just 7 days later they played the Wallabies in front of 50,000 people.

Seems in Australia Covid has one rule for male sports teams (do what ever you want it’s all about money)
    And one rule for female sport, clearly not as important.

Maryann
    Participant

McLeod – you’ve said it all and I totally agree.

mcleod
    Participant

100s protest in Melbourne, 100s have a gathering at Bondi. But a handful of double vaccinated Netball players, coming from a place Covid free for 15 months, nope.

al_ex
    Participant

Covid has become so political in Australia, it feels like each premier will only take a certain position if it helps them get votes. Rugby and AFL matches with 50+ thousand spectators? Entire leagues being flown in with their partners and families from hotspots? Yes. Fully vaccinated female athletes coming from the lowest risk covid region in the world? Seeing dying relatives from the other side of the border? No.

I feel like there would have been more chance for the series if it was in NSW or VIC but the Roses are here just a few months too early for that.

tasman
    Participant

Absolutely ridiculous. Who is doing their risk calculations? The time zone is not the only way that WA is behind…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums International Aust v Eng cancelled