Bushfire Charity match – Australia v Super Netball All Stars!

Bushfire Charity match – Australia v Super Netball All Stars!2020-01-14T00:13:44+00:00

Forums Australia Bushfire Charity match – Australia v Super Netball All Stars!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Does anyone else think that it’s unfair that Sydney has both the Bushfire Charity match and the Team Girls Cup in March?
    At least the charity match is being broadcast for the rest of us!!

NettySuperFan
    Participant

I think all the games for the pre-season comp will be live streamed on the Netball Live App, like last year, and the Grand Final will be shown on Channel 9.

mcleod
    Participant

I thought it was streamed on facebook last year, I’m sure I watched 1 or 2 games, but I don’t have the App.

boogieya
    Participant

Pretty sure last year Team Girls was held in Brisbane?
    This year hasn’t it something to do with the newly named Ken Rosewall Arena & one reason why it’s being held there.

As for the Bushfires Match I suppose Sydney was chosen as it was central to the East Coast fires happening in Qland: NSW: & Vic:

I know there have been some horrendous fires in SA : WA : Tassie & NT
    Having visited Kangaroo Island SA many years ago & seeing the conservation program in place there of all the places effected this has been the one that has been so heart wrenching for me to watch.

⚪️⚫️Fan
    🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🌹supporter

Cheering on SSN ALL 🤩⭐️🤩⭐️🤩⭐️🤩⭐️🤩⭐️🤩⭐️🤩⭐️ TEAM lol

• This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by boogieya.
    Ian Harkin

Yeah, last year there was a brand new stadium in Brisbane, so they played it there. This year, there’s the new arena in Sydney, so they’re playing it there.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Australia Bushfire Charity match – Australia v Super Netball All Stars!