COLLINGWOOD MAGPIES 2020

COLLINGWOOD MAGPIES 20202020-03-07T20:58:26+10:00

Forums Australia COLLINGWOOD MAGPIES 2020

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 99 total)
  • Author
    Participant

That’s such good news. She was showing great promise at the Tbirds, so it was a bit disappointing when they couldn’t offer her a contract. Magpies are going to have an inexperienced Midcourt until they can get Madi back

Netballcrazy1
    Participant

Thats great news! I thought she would be leaving professional netball behind because of some of the ultimatums she gave herself which she openly disclosed but thats great news, hope she gets a shot.

Ian Harkin

Ian Harkin
    Ian Harkin

Ian Harkin

Ian Harkin

Ian Harkin

Ian Harkin

Ian Harkin

Ian Harkin

Ian Harkin

englishrose21
    Participant

Am I right in saying Magpies haven’t announced who is the replacement for Medhurst? Even if just temporarily? Sarah Woolley was named as her replacement for pre season games and then she was meant to be in the ANL team?
    Or have I missed the announcement?

NettySuperFan
    Participant

I natually assumed Sarah Woolley was the permanent replacement, but looking back at the initial announcement, it does state she is a replacement for the pre-season games. I noticed Emma Ryde and Nyah Allen are travelling with the Magpies, so either one of them may get the call up.

englishrose21
    Participant

I assume it must be Allen then. Neither Ryde or Nelson could play GA if needed. I only realised about Sarah Woolley when I heard Liz Ellis say there’s no mothers currently playing in the league and I’m pretty sure she has a couple of children.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 99 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Australia COLLINGWOOD MAGPIES 2020