COLLINGWOOD MAGPIES 2020

COLLINGWOOD MAGPIES 20202020-03-07T20:58:26+10:00

Forums Australia COLLINGWOOD MAGPIES 2020

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 99 total)
  • Author

NettySuperFan
    Participant

So is Kelsey all set to go for round 1 then?

thunder123
    Participant

Collingwood on social media (not sure how to share here)
    We have an exciting announcement to share tomorrow 🤩 tune into our social channels at 9am”

englishrose21
    Participant

Collingwood have just put on social media that they’ll be making an exciting announcement at 9am? Will this be announcing who the other howler will be?

DexiNBL
    Participant

Maybe a new range of Nike merchandise? Or maybe it’s Mentor out Wright in for game 1 ;-)

TACTIXSUPPORTER
    Participant

Pregnancy? New shooter?

NettySuperFan
    Participant

Surely they are announcing their replacement shooter.

Ian Harkin

thunder123
    Participant

Based on Collingwood FB video, Madi Browne said theyve only travelled with 12. Based on what I’ve seen on social media, and 12 players, looks like no Wooley.
    Thinking: Nelson, Sinclair, Browne, Browne, Bragg, Jovic, Mentor, Garret and Ward. Adding in Emma Ryde, Nyah Allen, Kelly Altmann

englishrose21
    Participant

Not the exciting announcement I was hoping for 😴
    But the 2 extra squad members is good and as they’re interchangeable surely that leaves room for Rav and Medhurst to come in later in the season? 😬

al_ex
    Participant

I think Medhurst has already ruled herself out of the season with the worsened Corona situation. I’d be astonished if any mothers with young children make the move northward, it’s more likely to be an import (if the Government will allow it).

Tully
    Participant

Well Rav is in QLD in quarantine in the AFL family hub on the Gold Coast at the moment…. rav’s twin sister is also their so she does have some help with bub. Looking at her IG Rav is ridiculously fit for a mother of a 4 month old so I wouldn’t rule anything out with her. But she does seem incredibly happy with family life.

Medhurst had an emergency c-section about a month ago and would be subject to 14 days quarantine so doubt we will see Nat.

As for their extra shooter, Ryde and Allan are both training partners and with the team only having 12 players in QLD you’d expect both to be named for game day.

englishrose21
    Participant

I didn’t mean I thought Medhurst would be flying out for the beginning of the season but perhaps towards the end depending on how condensed the season is. Especially if they did manage to have a game in Melbourne(I know it’s doubtful!!)

al_ex
    Participant

I don’t think GA will really be the weakness for the Magpies, Sinclair impressed me last season and was really solid in the pre-season match against the Lightning. I think the defensive midcourt will be an issue though which would definitely open up an opportunity for Rav to return.

Ian Harkin

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 99 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Australia COLLINGWOOD MAGPIES 2020