COLLINGWOOD MAGPIES 2021

COLLINGWOOD MAGPIES 20212020-10-19T15:00:32+10:00

Forums Australia COLLINGWOOD MAGPIES 2021

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 63 total)
  • Author

Ian Harkin

Ian Harkin

Nicole Richardson appointed the new Collingwood Magpies head coach…

https://collingwoodmagpies.com.au/news/collingwood-magpies-ssn/richardson-appointed-head-coach

Ian Harkin

Ian Harkin

Ian Harkin

Ian Harkin

al_ex
    Participant

The timing of this is a bit odd, I mean the Swifts are going to be VERY understaffed. Unless Housby is currently quarantining and not posting about it, they’ll be without her, Haythornthwaite, Garbin, Proud, Hadley and Klau. I guess Singleton, Fraser, Burgess and O’Shannassy are going to get a lot of court time.

Maryann
    Participant

I think Housby might be in Australia but still enclosed in her room.

Fluffy
    Participant

According to her FB Housby was on a plane yesterday, so won’t be ready to go for two weeks (or however long quarantine is now!)

Ian Harkin

Ian Harkin

Tully
    Participant

Just 3? This does nothing to ward off the rumours regarding Collingwood’s financial position and long term commitment to netball.

Other clubs might only have 4 TPs such as Vixens but they have Vixens Academy, Fury and the NV development / pathway squads underpinning them. FBs originally announced 4 but have added Maddi Ridley and Leesa Mi Mi. Giants also just announced 2 additional TPs and of course have their Giants Academy.

Interesting Brooke Allan isn’t there. Probably good for her to head back into the NV pathway, play netball and develop. Sharni Lambden also dropped but she has had 2 or 3 surgeries so just needs to focus on getting fit and playing.

Maggie Lind emerging?!? Okay. I expected Emma Walters with her Falcons ties and she is emerging. It’s probably better for her development to stay in the VIS program.

al_ex
    Participant

Yeah it’s really starting to look like Tasmania will take over the Magpies license. With the amount of imports they’ve accumulated it probably wouldn’t be the worst thing.

Ian Harkin

Ash Brazill played her first game back in AFLW today.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 63 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Australia COLLINGWOOD MAGPIES 2021