Dan Ryan…

Dan Ryan…2021-08-20T18:17:11+10:00
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

It’s all happening today!

Joyjamie
      Participant

Did not see this one coming. huge blow for the Rhinos and would imagine tough shoes to fill. two questions who will replace Dan? and has Dan got Suncorp coaching role lined up?

nanator
        Participant

Dan to Fever??

Joyjamie
          Participant

That would be great. Seems the most likely destination because I’m not sure where else he could go. All seems settled and unlikely to be coaching changes, Only other possibility is at Vixens Assistant coach

Morts
            Participant

Or maybe the new GM of netball role at Magpies

Jinxibo
              Participant

Bye Dan and good luck.

Will he get an assistant coaching role in SSN after his stint as T/Birds?

maybe he’s the high profile name that Mainland Pulse were after :whistle: :whistle:

Can’t see Madi joining Rhinos for 2022 now that Wallams and Dan have departed.

My pick to replace him would be Parata.

enozlas
                  Participant

I really do hope he comes back to SSN. I think he deserves a bit of redemption after being thrown in the deep end at the Tbirds when he wasn’t ready and also in a club that’s management was/is in shambles.
                    Maybe somewhere like Fever where they’re a lot more settled as a playing group and are premiership contenders for the foreseeable future (until Fowler leaves anyway) will be a great way for him to positively make his mark in SSN and Australian coaching.

Jbss
                    Participant

If he doesn’t coach I would love for him to be in commentary. When he has that expert analysis role he is so insightful and measured with his comments and if the broadcasters are so desperate to have men in comms then Dan would be perfect.

Joyjamie
                      Participant

Was always one of the best on Sky sports for analysis but surely there must be coaching position for him. What about Fever head coach? Who else is in the running for that job. Seeing what he did with Leeds Rhinos wonder what he could achieve with Fever. If he did get it what changes would he make

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      Go to Top