Details of rescheduled ANZP matches

Details of rescheduled ANZP matches2022-04-08T14:57:56+10:00

Forums New Zealand Details of rescheduled ANZP matches

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

JR
    Participant

Thanks for the post Ian.

So many games postponed. I do wonder if the teams will be able to play each other 3 times as planned. Maybe at this stage they might consider teams only playing each other two times to get through the season and protect the players and others at the clubs.

Maryann
    Participant

The above doesn’t take into account the two postponed Magic games from the weekend as the draw was released prior to their postponement.
    JR I think they will have to still go three rounds because isn’t the Mystics playing the Steel for the third time this coming weekend?

JR
    Participant

Yeah, the commentators yesterday said there were now 7 postponed games.

Mystics-Steel playing for a third time this weekend. Gosh, that’s a bit something (unbalanced or inequitable in the short run?) given it’s only round 6 of a possible 15. They’ll have to make a whole season work.

meg02
    Participant

Finally fans are back. No crowd restrictions from midnight tonight. Should be a good weekend of netball

Baller
    Participant

Almost a blessing with the delays! Now more opportunities for franchises to rake in revenue. I think over the next 10 days there are 8 games. Netball delight alright!

Ian Harkin

Ian Harkin

Stars now have to play 2 rescheduled games on consecutive days after the end of Rd14 meaning they play 3 games in 5 days to finish the season.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums New Zealand Details of rescheduled ANZP matches