Fixture update

Fixture update2021-07-24T12:14:10+10:00

Forums Australia Fixture update

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

No article as of yet but thought I’d note next weeks very busy schedule:

Tuesday 27th:
      Magpies vs Swifts
      Fever vs Firebirds

Wednesday 28th:
      Giants vs Vixens
      Thunderbirds vs Lightning

Thursday 29th:
      Firebirds v: Magpies

Netballcrazy1
      Participant

Some teams seem to have a very packed schedule for the next two weeks (some teams playing two matches two days apart, while others are a bit more lucky and more often have 3-4 days between matches).

(Apologies, not sure why I made this a thread, I thought there was a news update before realising the link was for yesterday’s update and then it was to late to delete).

Netballcrazy1
        Participant
          JR
          Participant

Thanks.

Current Top 4 teams play each other in the last round on Saturday 7th August. So order of ladder goes down to the wire.

Joyjamie
            Participant

Seems strange Firebirds and Magpies are playing Tuesday and Thursday, both of them could technically make top 4. Is it me or does anyone thinkby playing these games if either are not in top 4 position and have no chance going into the Final games the league could then go directly to Finals if they needed to.

boogieya
              Participant

Its been an incredibly tough 18mths taking into account both seasons:)
                & I have huge respect 4 those who are trying to organise & wade through the upheaval:

BUT this smacks of something unsavoury for BOTH Magpies & Firebirds:

Im questioning how this Rd 12-Rd 13 will pan out? 1 word INTEGRITY..

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🌹supporter
                ⚪️⚫️Fan

Joyjamie
                Participant

Think the powers that be are trying to think of all possibilities. Think there is a desire to get all fixtures played. Big fan of the Swifts so need them to play all the games and try and get top spot.

Netballcrazy1
                  Participant

I’d personally love to see Magpies or Firebirds in the Top 4 over Fever and unfortunately for them, I think their closely scheduled matches could make things more difficult in terms of recovery over the remainder of the games.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Australia Fixture update

Go to Top