Geva signs on for 2021 at Collingwood

Geva signs on for 2021 at Collingwood2020-09-04T18:53:39+10:00
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Joins Kelsey Browne, Ash Brazill and Shimona Nelson who are contracted for next year…

PICASSO123
      Participant

This is good news for the Magpies. Hopefully we see the return of Nat Medhurst and the resigning of Jovic, Ward, Allen, Bragg, Sinclair and Garrett. This team could be looking dangerous for the upcoming season, just hope the stupid 2-point shot gets taken away.

James
        Participant

Magpies should hopefully keep a lot of players from this season. IMO they don’t need Rav back
          Nelson, Sinclair, Medhurst
          Jovic, K Browne, Brazill, Bragg
          Mentor, Garrett, Ward
          Strong team with connections from this year and would see them win a fair few games

• This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by James.
          al_ex
          Participant

Magpies need better GS backup than that in my opinion. I’m not against playing two smaller shooters together (Pettitt/Wood were pretty good in their cameos), but for me Sinclair/Medhurst is actually too short a circle and they’re not really strong at the shorter GS movements that allow them to get close to the posts. I think if I were Magpies I’d keep Allen instead of Sinclair. Gabi can maybe hop over to Vixens or head to Fever.

TACTIXSUPPORTER
            Participant

Yeah, Allan has a lot of potential and should be there over Sinclair next year

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Go to Top