GIANTS NETBALL 2021

GIANTS NETBALL 20212020-10-15T07:34:15+10:00

Forums Australia GIANTS NETBALL 2021

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Is anyone going to the derby this weekend and have used their discount code via Ticketek? I can’t seem to find out where to put the code in. :(

JR
    Participant

I cannot post links here, but Liz Ellis has written an article about the trolling of Jo Harten over the last week. It’s got ‘copping social media abuse’ in the title. Even if you don’t have a subscription to The Age, you can read 10 articles for free each month. So if you are interested in this topic, generally and the specific case of Jo Harten, then it’s worth a read.

mcleod
    Participant

Clearly not nice for Jo Harten to receive the message.
    But I have seen way, way worse comments said about a certain New Zealand player.

JR
    Participant

I think Liz’s point is it’s bad regardless of who the target it.

schmeetle
    Participant

Well that’s a little hypocritical of Liz seeing as she contributed to the social media pile on of the NZ netballer.

TB
    Participant

I don’t remember Jo Harten having such an attitude when she was playing in NZ.

TB
    Participant

Who’s the NZ netballer, Liz spoke about?

schmeetle
    Participant

Mcleod is probably thinking about an NZ player who is currently playing, I was thinking about a now retired NZ player who played a season in Australia.

Betty
    Participant

The Giants need to look at their roster moving forward.
    Carrying two defenders on the bench is a waste when they’re hardly being used.
    Kyle Byrne’s rotation of her mid court played a major role in the Lightning’s win on Saturday yet the Giants don’t have that luxury purely because of their roster management.
    Amy Parmenter showed on Saturday she is too valuable as a ball winner to move from WD.
    They really need a WA/C on the bench to mix things up and throw something different at the opposition when things aren’t going their way.

al_ex
    Participant

Yeah I think they should bring Sligar or Miller in for Manu’a. But are they really going to drop their Vice Captain? Austin coming back will add a bit of depth but they do need another attacking midcourter going forward.

Tully
    Participant

Squads really should be increased to 12 under the new agreement. Both Sligar and Miller are good enough for contracts. Likewise in Adelaide they could add Williams and Austin. The level is maintained and I could even argue the quality of netball would increase overall.

xpert11
    Participant

Earlier this week, Three Feet Radio chatted with GIANTS Netball defender Sam Poolman.

We covered the Giants Suncorp Super Netball netball season so far, the Aspire Netball program she developed for talented athletes in the Hunter region of New South Wales and growing up in Newcastle.

Note= Our editing software crashed and we were unable to reformat the edited version of our chat with Sam so we have had to upload the unedited version, apologies in advance.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=192427859455066

Ian Harkin

Ian Harkin

Ian Harkin
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Australia GIANTS NETBALL 2021