Joyce Mvula leaves Manchester Thunder for “adventures overseas”

Joyce Mvula leaves Manchester Thunder for “adventures overseas”2022-06-08T09:33:40+10:00
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Where could she be heading?

thunder123
      Participant

I know it’s Twitter, but someone has pointed out that Joyce Mvula follows Tactix, Swifts, Pulse, Firebirds on Instagram.

schmeetle
        Participant

Nothing against Joyce but I hope she doesn’t come to SSN; there are more than enough international shooters. I think most of the international incumbent shooters in SSN are on 2 year contracts?

Shooter Tamara
          Participant

Garbin should go to Thunder

Maryann
            Participant

Tactix? The shooting end needs to better fire to reward both the middies and the defence end.

mcleod
              Participant

It’s not the tactix.

Maryann
                Participant

@McLeod – thanks 🙂 I wonder if its Mystics because Grace is leaving (NB No way am I saying she is because I absolutely have no idea).
                  Can’t see Maia going, if George wants to stay at Steel there’s no place for Dunn. Maybe Magic if Meels is not going to continue to commute?
                  Or she’s going to SSN – not that they need another overseas GS.

Nate
                  Participant

Hope she doesnt come to ANZP, so many younger talented shooters that need that court time, no need for internationals.

Netballcrazy1
                    Participant

I hope she’s not coming to SSN, there’s too many young talented shooters waiting for their chance and we already have sooooo many international shooters. Already gonna see some court time disappear if we assume Wallace and Aiken (even if she gets minimal court time that’s still a contract) return.

D-fencr
                      Participant

She follows Tbirds on Instagram now. How long was Potgieter’s deal? Just 1 year?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      Go to Top