MELBOURNE VIXENS 2020

MELBOURNE VIXENS 20202020-03-07T20:57:01+10:00

Forums Australia MELBOURNE VIXENS 2020

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 174 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Here’s hoping the girls kill it in the final series and win a Premiership with Caitlin + Tegan à la Cath Cox in 2014! :-) :cry:

It’d be great if Vixens could pick up an interstate GA e.g. Glasgow or Allen and blood a young VIC shooter too. Perhaps Mari-Venter might be an option too seeing as she’s played with most of the team before…?

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 3 days ago by ticklings.
    netballmum
    Participant

Congratulations to both on incredible careers with huge successes.

I half expected that this was Phillip’s last season, but thought Thwaites would go one or two more. However, this is the big chance for the Vixens to stamp their authority on the Final series and finish of the year with a big win for both players!!

As to replacements….. as Tully said they need to be GA first as MJ will be the GS. So not CBass or Stanton as they are really GS. I’d be surprised if Hodges was considered ahead of the talent which has leap frogged her. There must be a reason none of the NZ teams have re-signed her and Tbirds aren’t interested, which is a shame as she is clearly too good to “just” be playing SA premier league. It will be interesting to see, however I’d have thought just about every possible shooter would love to be coached by Simone & Sharelle!

mcleod
    Participant

Will miss seeing CT play. I wonder who will retire next. I expect a few more over the next week or so.

al_ex
    Participant

Langman and Scherian?

TB
    Participant

Moving to Vixens could be really good for CBass. Having someone like McMahon to work with, may take her game to a new level.

In saying that, they already have Kumwenda, so maybe they’d be more keen to find a good GA.

netballmum
    Participant

TB unless CBass is interested in playing GA I can’t see Vixens being interested – why would they want her – to sit on the bench behind MJ??

Ian HarkinIan Harkin

Ian HarkinIan Harkin

Ian HarkinIan Harkin

JR
    Participant

Thanks Linda.

Ian HarkinIan Harkin

JR
    Participant

Another lovely article Linda. Thanks.

Ian HarkinIan Harkin

Ian HarkinIan Harkin

Ian HarkinIan Harkin

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 174 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Australia MELBOURNE VIXENS 2020