MELBOURNE VIXENS 2021

MELBOURNE VIXENS 20212020-10-20T11:08:01+10:00

Forums Australia MELBOURNE VIXENS 2021

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 100 total)
  • Author
    Participant

It’s the same scenario FBs had with Dwan. Dwan has stayed with the club that’s backed her despite Bueta returning and Aiken remaining.

Ian Harkin
    Ian Harkin

Ian Harkin

Ian Harkin
    Ian Harkin

Ian Harkin
    Ian Harkin

Ian Harkin
    Ian Harkin

NB12
    Participant

Watching Instagram stories of Madi Browne play state league has made me wonder if Vixens considered reaching out to her?

Tully
    Participant

I watched the VNL game of Demons v Ariels. Samason plays for Ariels. Such a gorgeous shot. Turns and shoot with no hesitation from anywhere. So strong in the air and solid movement. Surely Vixens have to contract her next year.

Sacha McDonald is the Demons GA. Also played well. Given that she has been in the Vixens environment for a good few years I don’t see why they don’t play her for a few games. Nice play maker. Won’t take on a huge shooting volume but will get the ball to MJ. They have nothing to lose and can also try her at WA.

Sharni Lambden was the Demons WD. Given she has parted ways with Collingwood you’d imagine she will be the Fury WD this year. Whilst a WD / C is far from what the Vixens need I wouldn’t be surprised to see Vixens drop some of their WA TPs next year and sign Lambden and Brooke Allan in their place. Both are great.

Tully
    Participant

Vixens just posted an interesting stat for Dehaney to their IG story.

Gains per 15 minutes of 2.08 which is ranked #1 in the league.

I’ve often questioned Dehaney’s inclusion in the Vixens but for me she has passed Mannix. Should be their starting GK.

Ian Harkin

Yes, but this poses a question… why doesn’t she get more court time? No good getting a lot of gains, if you’re not on court long. Remember that game against Fever, she troubled Fowler about as much as I can remember but then she was taken off and Fowler took control again.

Ian Harkin
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 100 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Australia MELBOURNE VIXENS 2021