Netball Calendar 2022

Netball Calendar 20222022-01-14T13:23:35+10:00

Forums Site Feedback Netball Calendar 2022

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I’ve made up a netball calendar for you to use. It’s going to have all the major netball games for 2022 in it. So far I’ve included the upcoming tests plus SSN & ANZP and I’ve just started adding VNSL as well. Most top line netball games will be on here. I have it set to my timezone which is Qld/Aus time, but I’m going to make it so that you can click on any game and it will bring up the start time for that game in a bunch of different timezones around the world. I’ve already done that with the matches this weekend.

If you have your own Google Calendar, on the left of the screen, scroll down to where it says Other Calendars. Click on + Add other calendars, then click on URL and paste this link address below. Then click Add Calendar. It should now appear under Other Calendars. But be aware that it may take quite a while for the actual changes to appear on your calendar though.

Here is the link to the calendar. You’ll need to click on this link, then copy the address and you can use it.

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/u/0?cid=c3BvcnR6bnV0NjdAZ21haWwuY29t

Statler
    Participant

You’re a legend, Ian.

amandalouise
    Participant

Thanks Ian, great idea. I tried it yesterday and it showed up but didn’t populate, and today there it is! It will be very helpful ūüėÄ

Maryann
    Participant

Showing on mine too today :) Awesome job Ian

thunder123
    Participant

Got it!! Thanks for all your help and everything you do for the forum!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Site Feedback Netball Calendar 2022